Palin...

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Michael F., Oct 18, 2008.

1. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent point, Pennsylvania has been a big strong hold for Republicans.
    Unfortunately Obama and the Democrats continually disrespect people in Pennsylvania calling them "a racist area" and "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them"

"Obama made the original comments while speaking to a group of wealthy California donors in San Francisco over the weekend. The Huffington Post quotes him specifically singling out towns in Pennsylvania, where he's trying to woo voters and overcome Clinton's lead in the polls before the state's April 22 primary. "Our challenge is to get people persuaded that we can make progress when there's not evidence of that in their daily lives," he said. "You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are going to regenerate and they have not. "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/11/obama-draws-comments-small-town-america/

"WASHINGTON -- Democratic Rep. John Murtha said Wednesday his home base of western Pennsylvania is racist and that could reduce Barack Obama's victory margin in the state by 4 percentage points. The 17-term Democratic congressman told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in a story posted Wednesday on its Web site: "There is no question that western Pennsylvania is a racist area."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/15/congressman-says-western-pa-racist-obama-win/

2. Zackman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gotta stop listening to that BS from the CBC. It was the the Republican National Committee that paid for her clothes, not tax-payers.

Imagine if Hillary Clinton followed Sara Palin's lead in style?
    Bill might have had an excuse to put his DNA somewhere else other than on Monica... :huh:

3. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Full apologies for being a total ignorant.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    interesting how you blame hillary for his dicking around...

5. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apple, shut up. we are fools for thinking that Clinton cheated on his wife and was wrong for doing it. He was completely entitled to having sex with Lewinsky - she ''dressed well'' apparently. It's all in good taste.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oh he had sex with her? I thought he just pleasured her with his cigar and she game him a well, she returned the favor with her mouth............. :lol:

[​IMG]

7. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  8. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Make sure you click on everything in the room... :lol:

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my bad, i will make mental note to always dress like sarah palin so my husband doesnt go dicking around on me.

10. Zackman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jeez really serious today, huh?

What did you decide about your costume for Halloween?

I will dress up as an ACORN community organizer with a clipboard and voter registration cards signed by Dead People, Mickey Mouse, The Incredible Hulk, Statue of Liberty, Outer Space Aliens, and perhaps a few Canadians, etc. :cool: :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice