Palin...

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Michael F., Oct 18, 2008.

1. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    McCain's health isn't the best. Chances are, Palin would probably become president in the next 4 years - maybe 8 if they were to get re-elected (and 4 rounds of Republicans in office isn't likely - the pendulum swings eventually).

Is Palin experienced (say, compared to Obama)?

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahaha she is experienced at hunting and living in alaska, thats about it! hell the woman couldnt even get through college!!! pathetic, I certainly dont want her in the oval office! Im no fan of Biden, but, experience and education make a far better President and VP to me!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tests like “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?” are one thing.
    But Iran and North Korea testing nuclear missiles over Israel or Japan is another?

No? :wink:

4. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aah, ok then, better to keep a Bush-type government who pretty much messed things up (can it get worse? now having world wide repercussions on pretty much anyone who bothered to save a buck or 2) by being the most stubborn about an unnecessary war (Iraq) and by allowing the lending of too much money to people who should have never even taken these interest only loans in the first place (government + people's fault in my opinion), just in case other countries MIGHT decide to use nuclear weapons?

Oh yeah, I forgot, Bush said he was positive they had nuclear weapons of mass destruction in Iraq..I think they are still looking for them.

This is a campaign based on fear.

5. Zackman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, let's not get the facts in the way of a good debate.
    Fact: Sara Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho in 1987.

A small point, but obviously you dismiss those that didn't go to college but were immensely successful: Bill Gates, Harry S Truman, Walt Disney, Michael Dell, John D. Rockefeller, Thomas Edison, Peter Jennings, Paul Allen, Steve Jobs, Michael Moore, Chuck Yeager, Frank Lloyd Wright, etc, etc.

BTW - So now the Obama vs McCain argument can't be won and we are debating Bush again?
    Note to self: Bush is done in 2 1/2 months…

6. Zackman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for asking.

Palin has Executive experience as a City Mayor, and the Governor of the geographically largest state in the USA.

Obama is not even close.
    Obama was a community organizer with no government responsibilities, and is a Junior (first term) US Senator from Illinois with no Executive experience…

7. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think we could go on and on with this ''debate'' - I would personally much prefer someone who actually went to school (for real), worked his way through life against all odds, helped the poor within his community and seems to have pretty good judgement, than having someone who has so called ''executive experience'' , has the same view as the party currently in power and is obviously failing, and tells Katie Couric that ''she will get back to her'' with a better answer later?! (this isn't a call center...)

Am done!

I shall let you all ''debate''.

:D

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no debate............ Obama is too far ahead for McCain to win. Its a done deal. :cool:

9. Zackman

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, certainly a first for me.
    A woman quits (sorry is done with) a "debate" before I do.
    But I cannot savor the moment too long as a man knows a woman ultimately, somehow, someway - always wins.

:lol: :D :p
    Agree to disagree...

10. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    GO HILLARY :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice