Palin...

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Michael F., Oct 18, 2008.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I'd rather vote for someone and hope he lives so we have experience in the WH rather than vote for someone and hope he dies so we get the experience. :D

Jamie

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No... taxation is about making sure the government has enough money to pay the bills. Not to hand it away.

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm so glad she's back in Wasilla where she can see Russia from her backyard ... IMO, she's a HUGE reason why McCain lost ...

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter

Now that the 2008 election is over, reporters are spilling all the juciest, and previously off the record, gossip from the campaign trail. Much of it is about the infighting between Palin and McCain's staff, as Newsweek's treasure trove of post-election gossip reveals.

However, perhaps one of the most astounding and previously unknown tidbits about Sarah Palin has to do with her already dubious grasp of geography. According to Fox News Chief Political Correspondent Carl Cameron, there was great concern within the McCain campaign that Palin lacked "a degree of knowledgeability necessary to be a running mate, a vice president, a heartbeat away from the presidency," in part because she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA, and she "didn't understand that Africa was a continent, rather than a series, a country just in itself."

Palin was apparently a nightmare for her campaign staff to deal with. She refused preparation help for her interview with Katie Couric and then blamed her staff, specifically Nicole Wallace, when the interview was panned as a disaster. After the Couric interview, Fox News reported, Palin turned nasty with her staff and began to accuse them of mishandling her. Palin would view press clippings of herself in the morning and throw "tantrums" over the negative coverage. There were times when she would be so nasty and angry that her staff was reduced to tears.

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie....I know you don't REALLY hope he dies!!! :shock: (I know you were just making a point) I have heard a lot of talk that Obama will not serve his full term and will go down in history for not just being the first black prez but the first black prez killed while in office. Scary talk IMO.

sidenote: One of my friends stated that they liked Palin because she was just regular people like him. Told him I did not want him for VP either! :D

5. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hope Jamie didn't mean that, either! :cry:

The people voted, OBAMA WON, and we, as citizens of the US should support our president elect,
    and give him a chance to fix the mess he inherited.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice