Palace chatting

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dedallen, Feb 22, 2007.

1. nwimmershoff

nwimmershoff Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the truth shall set you free (of doubts)

Leaving for the CP from Denver at 7 am. That means get up in 6 hours! Got my sun umbrella, bungee cord and sand bags just in case I have to be totally self sufficient with regard to shade. Anyway by tomorrow or the next day you all shall have the "truth" from my perspective of course! TaTa Nick in Boulder, CO

2. Free

Free Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey nwimmershoff,
    So happy to hear you will be at the CP. Waiting for your report. Enjoy...... Four months and counting for us......

3. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "HALF ASS HOTEL" LMAO. Sorry that was just funny.

I will probably be staying at the same Half Ass Hotel in June. :bounce:
    I can't imagine it taking that long.

nwimmershoff

you just forget about having yourself a nice relaxing vacation. you go and get US the scoop! You are on "Special Assignment Palace Progress" We could only trust You with this - :wink: - so don't let us down. Classified G14.

LOL - j/k - have a great vacation.

4. LiTTLEMiSSJENNA

LiTTLEMiSSJENNA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahaha i know, but seriously tho im gettin paranoid bc i want an active atmosphere not like 50 people and thats it.. im a social butterflyyy!!!! :lotsofmichaelf:

5. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to all for the pictures and links. No doubt the Cancun Palace looks great!! Those of us who know the Palace Resorts know that they are working like crazy to get the Cancun Palace in tip top shape as fast as possible. We arrive on March 29th and are looking forward to our stay there.

Ralph

6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree Ralph. I see things "half full". They are working like crazy to get it up and running smoothly. Any $60 million reconstruction is going to have ups and downs when it's unveiled. In time, the Cancun Palace will be one of the best!!

DaveT

7. Cancun "FUN"

Cancun "FUN" Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dave T Thanks for the support!! It so easy to get caught up with the negativity and the poor reports however, you were there and that no odubt counts 100% more than what someone wrote on trip advisor. Unfortunatly, they are having problems with the Cancun Palace but, the corporate office states they are bringing in additional workforce to get work completed.

What I am very glad to see is that the hard working people of the Palace Resorts are back to helping all of us travelers and taking care of our needs. The stories I heard from workers after hurricane Wilma were very sad yet, today is a new day and they are back attending to us the travelers and members.

Ralph

8. Jan13

Jan13 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree with DaveT. A $60 million restoration is an enormous task that will eventually be well worth the wait and inconvenience. We have always had super vacations at Cancun Palace.

However, not everyone experiences situations alike. Fortunately DaveT had a great time, while others haven't. I do not view their reports as negative or horror stories. My family and I are appreciative of all the information shared.

We are looking forward to our trip April 25th - May 2nd at CP! :sunny:

Nick, we are anxious for your CP report!

Jan

9. Nuffadiss

Nuffadiss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hoping for the best myself.

Will be there 5/8 through 5/18. They should have made some signifacant progress by then I would imagine.

Although the pictures I've seen look good, I will miss the "old place".

Been there three times. It's going to seem strange learning all the nuances of the new CP!

Those of you going... Keep posting pics!!!

10. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jan,

You'll be there at the same time we are.. We have to meet up for a few laughs over this whole thing and toast our best to future trips at Cancun Palace!!

The picture in our avatar was taken a few days after we got back from our last trip. You'll be sure to recognize us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice