Packing With Zip-loc Bags?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Tim-N-Heather, Apr 14, 2019.

1. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I just bought some of those plastic packing bags that are supposed to shrink the amount of space your clothes take, but they are not going to help the weight limit issue. For our July trip, we only paid for one checked bag between the two of us because our trip was originally only 5 nights, and Interjet allows a carry-on for free. I am planning our outfits carefully to limit the number of shoes we pack, as they weigh a lot and Sean's size 12's take up A LOT of space. Next April, we each have 1 checked bag free plus one carry-on each with my WestJet credit card, so we'll go nuts with packing stuff.

I am wondering if I will be able to bring my angel wings on the plane as an additional item. They can lie on top of our carry-ons, so they really won't take up any space. I guess if Interjet complains, I'll wear them on the plane ;)

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Just wear them and tell them you identify yourself ad an angel!
    Hey, in this day and age everyone seems to be identifying themselves as anything they want and nothing can be done...well at least in the States.
    You can marry your cat or dog too!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Quailiver

Quailiver Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a really great idea.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice