Packing List for TTR ...HELP!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sheandme, Mar 1, 2009.

1. starydust

starydust Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i brought 2 suitcase for the 2 of us and only worn half of the stuff that was in just one all you need is swim suits and a few nice dressers for dinner. my problem is my shoes i need to bring one of each color to match :D

2. ksa6407

ksa6407 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    toys

what type of toys can we get away with bringing through security at airports? just wondering we have been thinking about it way too much? can anyone give us some suggestions or tips?

3. nicatnight

nicatnight Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Funny story...

We have always traveled with a variety of toys, anything will pass thru security and sometimes they even have a sense of humor about it. We arrived in Las Vegas one time and while wheeling our bags from the carousel I heard a humming sound. It sounded like the whole floor was vibrating! When the cab driver picked up our suitcase, I realized the sound was coming from inside it. Security had turned all of our toys on high speed! :oops:

Lesson learned? Take the batteries OUT of your toys when traveling! :lol:

4. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    We had our suitcase checked the last time we went through Cancun airport and for a laugh we put all our toys at the top. Lynfa also packed her strap on, it was so funny seeing thier faces as they looked on. The case was closed quickly lol :oops:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice