Packages: StudentCity vs STS - who has the better parties??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bulla564, Feb 17, 2009.

?

StudentCity vs STS - who has the better parties??

1. StudentCity

100.0%
  2. STS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bulla564

bulla564 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First post, and hyped up for Spring Break 09. I'm basically trying to decide between these two packages ($20 difference) but I'm more interested in which one offers the better clubs for each night. I'm not stayin in the Oasis, so I don't really care where the people there will go to party.

It will be 8 ex frat guys going on Spring Break.

Studentcity
    Monday - Bulldogs
    Tuesday- Concert in The City
    Wed - Mardi Gras @ Pat O'Briens
    Thurs- Booze Cruise
    Fri - white party @ Basic
    Sat - The City

STS
    Monday- Mardi Gras @ Pat O'Briens
    Tuesday- Daddy 'O
    Wed- Booze cruise till 1 am Get Wet Party till 4am
    Thurs- Coco Bongo
    Fri- The City
    Sat- Senor Frogs

Right now, STS looks more complete to me (I'm a newb) but everyone talks about studentcity (including the incredibly hot girl that I'm planning the trip with).

Any suggestions?

2. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Packages: StudentCity vs STS - who has the better partie

Well, StudentCity doesn't do Coco Bongo, which is a minus. You forgot to list that the Screw Party is at Dady O on Sundays. STS doesn't do Basic or Bulldog. Basic really isn't that good anyway.

My boyfriend and I are trying to decide right now - since we didn't book our trip with either company, we just want to book a party pass. It wouldn't save us that much money though, so we may just pay cover and all that each day.

3. Steve14

Steve14 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    in a similar position...I have only bought studentcity before, did it last year.

I might just try to bargain with the guys down there and buy it, but who knows.

4. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually didn't buy the StudentCity package last year either.
    We worked it out to that we'd save about $30 by buying their party pass (after they tack on the fees) but we'd have to go to EVERY event. Which worries us, because what if we're sick one night.. or two?

5. breezy12

breezy12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i can't decide either :( i'm holding off until the last minute i guess.. i don't want to have to wait in lines, that is why i want to buy one. but then i worry that i will meet some cool people and want to go to where they're going instead of where studentcity is going. ughhhh

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not going to get those stupid packages. I like the freedom of deciding where to go last minute instead of being herded by either STS or Student City.

We got Joe, one of the best schmoozers I know. We got Norma who has Cancun connections. And worst case, I got a wallet I don't mind opening. I wouldn't worry too much about getting stuck in line with the Cancun newbies.

7. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And I have none of those people because I'm coming later. :-o

8. treverd

treverd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im hype'd as well bud!!! I got me and three other Frat guys goin down with around 8 sorority chicks (stayin at the Oasis). Most of us booked with StudentCity so initially thats what we were all leaning towards, but if you look at it......
    1.)The StudentCity gets you into the exclusive concert

2.) Yeah the StudentCity one doesn't have Coco Bongo, but thats more of a show than a Club.

3.) If I'm not mistaken Senor Frogs is more of a bar, than a club too.

So if you want more of the Club atmosphere than I the StudentCity pass is probably the one to get, plus I'm pretty sure that its more popular than the STS one.

But again I'm a noob. And I got most of these opinions of the clubs from youtube and such.

9. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, you are absolutely correct. Senor Frogs, while being a bar, is actually a really fun time too! I'd suggest going in there at least once to have a yard glass while you're down there.. and to watch girls take their clothes off to go down the slide. My boyfriend certainly enjoyed watching that last year. Not that I blame him. LOL. I went down the slide in my bathing suit, but the girl before me stripped down to a thong.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the best party package :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice