Over a foot of snow today and tomorrow, Bring on CANCUN!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awe llamas!! yeah ours is an erie transit thing... takes us all around campus, to the meadville campus if we need, walmart, erie mall, and maybe some other places, i'm not sure. we are supposed to show our id, but they never ask for it!

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah legend has it if you see the llamas getting busy on the way to your exams you will pass HAHAHAHAHA

ahhh i miss trent :cry:

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahah llamas getting busy!!

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    blahhh off to class now.. bye loves!

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey,,,even llamas need lovin too :cool:

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    what a mess, off half the day tuesday and all day wednesday from work, that snow sucks! My car was stuck until late last night, but................ its over and the clean up is on! Id rather get this large snow storm out of the way so I can leave for cancun!! Wooooohoooooooo 3 weeks!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Our snow storm ended with the sun shining and the roads cleared....Not the city shutting down :cool:

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I would have rather had that dream!! Our emergency system sucks here, the trucks are out plowing, but they dont do any good!!! Was nice having a day and a half off work, especially since I still got paid for it, but still....................I hate all this damn snow! Im ready for mexico!!!!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh our so called snow storm was short lived although it took me forever to get to work yesterday> the drive home was perfect the roads were clean and ready to drive on!!

10. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the weather people in ct are absolutely ridicolous, its like weve never had a snowstorm before, they said starting tues nite it would snow 3-5 inches for shore of ct and in the northwest hills a foot then it would change to sleet freeze rain then rain then go back to snow, i wake up wed morning to see a dusting of snow and sleet coming down it never changed over and sleeted all day and we ended up getting 2 inch of granular snow (snow/ice pellets) never went back to snow, now all this occured with a temp of no higher than 25 all day isnt that snow weather why is it sleeting and raining? even in places forecasted for 12 in or more they got maybe 4 or 5, these weatherpeople have been wrong all winter, they make people so nervous they cancel everything its ridicolous lets see them live in vt or montreal were snow is reserved for the weather forecast not the first 10 min late breaking news oh my God the state needs to be shut down, i dont understand when i was a kid they never hyped storms up sooo much, well anyways i had no work/school yesterday and a 2 hour delay today which i def needed to get much needed work done for a huge project i have due fri for an online class

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice