Over a foot of snow today and tomorrow, Bring on CANCUN!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 12, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eeeeeeeeeeee time to go tobogganing

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    every other school is cancelled.. but ours :roll:

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awwwwwwww kait...

well our city isnt shut down like others...i stll had to come to work..

damn that go transit for running today, but cant get act together any other day :evil:

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i went to school in an area in the snow belt and in four years we never had a s now day either...so dont feel too bad

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah most schools were open except for Oakville, and such, they got nailed last night..

7. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah... it seems since we're in the snow belt, we need twice as much snow as everyone else to get cancelled.. cause they are used to it. Pittsburgh isn't like this at all, so I'm up here going umm the snow is up to my waist. and the people from here are like yeah, so?

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i lived downtown and the main campus of our school was a good 20 mins bus ride, and when it snowed like this the buses would still run, but the bus route was on a hill, and it was a steep one, theres nothing like being in a crowded bus with people standing shoulder to shoudler and the bus sliding back down the hill cuase it cant make it up because of the snow

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i ride the bus to classes on cold days like this.. otherwise its a good 15-20 minute walk

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    our student cards were our bus passes. the university paid for them cause of the way the school was situated. main campus was in the north endo f the city and 3 of the 5 colleges were located there and the other two downtown. there is no real housing up there so anyone living off residence lived downtown as well.

ahhhh i miss the bus ride to school passed the zoo. you got to see the llamas every day...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice