Over a foot of snow today and tomorrow, Bring on CANCUN!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Five inches of snow and still coming after the ice last night. And the 40mph wind gusts are just lovely. Bring on CANCUN!

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did they shut down your city too :wink:

and jeff, guess what, it is -28 here today...so think again :wink:

3. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The city is still running like a well-oiled machine. We're tough, we can handle it. :)

4. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dammit, well at least we have access thru the underground tunnels I'm told. We are staying at the Skydome Hotel.

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you can walk from the air canada centre to the eaton centre with out going outside. i believe, if you go from the dome, thru the convention centre, thru the unheated skywalk, you can get to union station to which will link you to the royal bank plaza and you can follow the underground thru to the eaton centre!

i love the path, i can go from my office to eaton centre (across the street) with out going outside. is brilliant!

oh yes, i fyou want balmy temps, go to windsor :wink:

6. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As long as we can get to the bars from the skywalk I'm happy.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    umm just casey's is directly attached (and or closest) if you go out and run across the street you can go to the loose moose. its great.

8. f355969

f355969 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent, thanks. I'm sure we will figure something out from there. There are a bunch of guys from Toronto and GTA area that are going to be with me for our conference so they will act as good tour guides.

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES! im sure they will.

thers lots aroudn there, just not attched to underground!

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh tons of snow today..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice