Outstanding Job!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CancunTom, Aug 21, 2007.

1. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    COULDN'T SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!! MANY, MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND AM THANKING THE GOOD LORD THAT YOU'RE ALL SAFE & SOUND.

2. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree 300% with you. Nothing is worst than NOT knowing. Thanks to you again. I was glued to the site and the blog and that got me much more quiet. At least until I left town. Then frustrated, but safe for sure :lol:

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks all.

We've put the blog into dormant mode for now. It'll still be online but not updated. As and when the next hurricane comes along we'll be jumping back to our posts and doing the same again.

Looking at all the comments (over a thousand) it seems like we managed to save scores of vacations being cancelled which helps kickstart the post Dean Cancun economy. 145,000 visits in one week is pretty good going too.

Lets hope we dont have to restart the blog up any time soon.

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good point Steve, without the blog information we would have likely canceled our trip, as it is now....we will be by the Sexy Pool on Saturday morning. We will surely do our part to assist with the post Dean economic recovery. We really appreciate your efforts!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice