Outstanding Job!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CancunTom, Aug 21, 2007.

1. CancunTom

CancunTom Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Many thanks to Steve, Janet, Kelly, Kim, & Jim for their outstanding first hand reports on the Hurricane Dean/Cancun situation. We stayed glued to Steves new hurricancancun.com website and the weather channel for the last 4 days from our own water logged Chicago Area home. We'll have to make a special toast to you all at our house warming party in Febuary. Good job mates! :D

2. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally agree Tom..........WOOOOO HOOOOOO, wonderful job, got more information from the blog than the news here....

thank god everyone is ok.....

3. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, everyone did a great job of keeping us updated!! Thanks a ton for letting us all know how things are there, and also more importantly, that you guys are all ok!! :D

4. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    agree, I checked that blog constantly! Now, I just need to get cable TV so I can watch the weather channel!!
    I know...we're the only people left in the word without cable TV, (at least that's what my kids tell me!)

carry on with all of those vacations :D

But, remember if you are traveling within the next couple of months, watch the weather and buy trip insurance, hurricane season is not over!

5. Bainsey

Bainsey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ive also got to echo those thoughts Tom.

I have been reading constantly (almost non stop) for the last week or so and this site has been absolutely second to none for keeping us up to date on the lastest happenings in and around Cancun!

I only joined/found this forum & website about 2 weeks ago now and how amazingly useful it has become for both me and my girlfriend is beyond belief!

Thank you very, very much to Steve, CancunCanuck & anyone else who posted on the blog site and these forums over the past week or so! Your efforts have gone a miss as Im sure you will know!

Cant wait to arrive on September 18th! :D

6. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I have to agree with the above.

You did an excellent job of keeping the world informed!! :)

George

7. svtcobra242

svtcobra242 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second, third and fourth that one
    OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!!!!!!

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Tom and everyone else, I think I can speak for Canuck and Steve when I say that blogging and getting the info out comes naturally when things get stressful here. For me posting was a way to release the tension of worrying.

9. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks to everyone, I echo Kim's sentiment about the blog being healthy for us. I told the CTV news crew this morning that it was like therapy, lol!

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Totally agree, awesome job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice