Outfits/costumes?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jes, Mar 21, 2021.

1. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    We have gone at least once a year and sometimes twice for about a decade. Our first tip all our stuff could fit in two carry-on bags. Every trip we buy a couple of things and now we take two checked bags and two carry on for a ten-day trip. Stop the madness. there is no end to it. It is fun though.

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    We find that all the planning basically goes out the window about three hours into the first day or 3 shots into the sexy pool. You will usually bring way more than you will need. The themes are getting a bit tougher though but you can always “go with less” ….. that always works at TTR, especially for the ladies!

3. T&D PA

T&D PA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 1
    Our last trip, I put way too much money & effort into getting dinner dresses that matched the theme nights. So essentially, I had to buy (2) outfits for every night. I found that just wearing a sundress or a sexier dress to dinner was fine so I def went overboard. I ended up buying most of my stuff from Shein. There is such a selection on that site and the prices are more than half of what you would find on Amazon for the exact same stuff. Just give yourself some time when you order because even with express shipping it can take a week to receive. I would focus on outfits for bash and just bring a few sexy dresses for dinner that you can alternate.

4. TemptedCpl

TemptedCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0

What is burning land ? And what do you do with circus; doesn’t seem too sexy (I dress like a clown without even trying :) ).

5. T&D PA

T&D PA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 1
    I was not there on circus night. Even if I was, I would likely just wear a thong and pasties.. Some themes I just cannot get into. For burning land, I wore this black leather/chain top (if you want to call it a top) with black pasties and black thong. If you go on Amazon and type in womens burning land, you will find stuff.. Almost looks like bdsm stuff to me.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Circus night :)

upload_2022-11-2_13-42-26.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice