Our visit to Temptation 5/31-6/7

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by mark and holly, Jun 11, 2014.

1. mark and holly

mark and holly Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This was our second visit to the resort( the first was 7 years ago when it was Blue Bay Getaway). The year after our first we bought a house and it took awhile to get back.

We still love it and enjoyed ourselves very much. Our 1 big complaint was the Nice Shoes bar. It was small, dungeon like, and it was difficult for people in the back to see the shows. It was much better when it was in the building that is now the Mexican restaurant. There was stadium seating for great visibility, a large dance floor, and plenty of room for people to hang out on the sides.Don't get us wrong, We liked the Mexican restaurant, but it was just better as the Nice Shoes bar.

Other than that we still loved it and plan on going back in 2 years ( sooner if we can swing it). We hope to do the Boobs Cruise next time. We didn't even know it existed until we were down there. We didn't even know this site existed until we were down the either. Maybe we will make some knew friends on here that we can meet there someday or reconnect with ones we met last week. ;)

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Glad you had a good time. This site is a great way to meet people before your trip.

Jeff

3. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Welcome to the board...Yes this is a great resource of information. I was fortunate to have found this site prior to my first trip in 2004. I have not been back since 2008 and this board has kept me up to date. My last visit was when they began to transition from BBG to TTR. I am looking forward to returning next year. I hope to do at least one booze cruise, it will be great to see Steve, Omar and Chinos. Glad to hear you guys had such a great time after such a long absence. I remember the old Nice shoes verses the new Nice Shoes. Very different seating arrangements. The Old Nice Shoes was a very special place.:xyxthumbs:

4. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Welcome to the board. This is the place I now spend my time in between trips! LOL

5. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Glad u managed to find the site guys! Was great talking to you and Holly!

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The Thing about the Nice Shoes "bar" is... it's not a bar at all. It's just a sort of showroom with a mini-stage and cramped seating around it, it gets very hot, humid and smoky in there, which is all good on lingerie Night, but not on any other.

Patyo's is the thing for a good time, but it, too, has the drawback of getting pretty cold if there's a breeze, way hot and humid (again, not a problem at all if it's one of the skimpy theme nights), and it's open tot he sky, so if it rains, you get wet. No biggee if warm rain, but if cold... BRRR!

End of minor gripe session. The above have been the thing for the past 12 or so trips, and we're still coming back!

7. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    [​IMG]

We loved the old Nice Shoes Bar also...Hope to meet you sometime! Cheers and glad you had a good time!!!
    Debbie and George

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice