Our vacation plans

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the good wishes, really looking forward to this. Jannet is happy too as we havent had a proper holiday in years, always back to see my family. Dani our 3 year old is really excited saying "I am going to Par-ees" in her cute Mexican accent, and she's counting down her number of sleeps.

You mean April 21st right :) we'll be back on the 12th May so in good time for the majority of the May crowd.

2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Safe travels buddy.

Since you live year round where I only get to holiday a couple weeks per year... BRING A LAPTOP! :D

Again, safe trip and have fun!

3. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry Steve,
    I got it wrong, we will be arriving in the afternoon on May 14th and leave :( on the 21st. So any day would be great to do a cruise. We will be there with bells on and so looking forward to meeting you. Bring you daughter, as we would love to meet her as well. Have a great vacation. :p
    Don

4. Jakman

Jakman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Safe Trip

Steve, Janet and Dani have a safe and enjoyable trip. At least you will be back in town when we arrive on May 12th for two great weeks. Definitely looking forward to seeing you sometime during that period and possibly sharing a drink or two. Cheers my friend! Jakman

5. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have fun, Steve. You deserve a vacation. Hope to see you in July.

Ronald

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice