Our Trip Review with Photos: Oct 1-7

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Partyometer, Oct 18, 2012.

1. David & Rhonda

David & Rhonda Regular Registered Member

Split time between Beaumont, Texas and Pineville,
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great trip report, thanks for sharing. I can't wait to go back!

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Great way to write a TR. Thanks for sharing and we'll be writing our usual one after our upcoming halloween trip...

3. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Thanks for the report. Makes being stuck at work far easier to stomach.

4. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great TR. Mazel Tov!

5. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So the big question is when you going back? :icon_question:

Great report also :aktion033:

QUOTE=AFrench12;503461]WOW, What a trip!! I can honestly say that this was the best trip of my entire life. We had such a *great* time! This was our first time to Temptation, and even though we’ve been known to have a good time, those of you who met us can probably attest to the fact that we kicked our party up a little higher than we expected. I think my husband Travis still is drunk from the trip, and we have been home for 3 days, lol!

Anyway, we had a long day of traveling on Monday 10/1. We left our house in the St. Louis area about 6:45am Monday morning and didn’t make it to TTR until close to 5pm. Our first stop? The sexy pool of course!

As it was our first day, I wore a bikini that covered both my ass & my tits, and we sauntered down to the pool in search of any familiar face from cancuncare. Of course, we found none, but that didn’t stop us from making new friends. We met a couple from Wisconsin, a couple from Chicago, and a couple from Las Vegas who helped us get our party started in true TTR style – getting naked in the pool after first the sun went down!

After our skinny dip to get ourselves acquainted with the resort, we went back up to our room, *ahem* got dressed, and came back down for the staff entertainment by the pool. The cancuncare theme night for the night was School Girl, but I didn’t really feel comfortable traipsing around in my skimpies right off the bat, so I waited until we saw a few other cancuncare couples in theme before changing. However, once I reminded myself of the motto of TTR, I decided, “Fuck it.” And I lingered around in next to nothing for the rest of the week. Oh well, you only live once, right? J

[​IMG]

Tuesday was the first day we spent the whole day in the pool. I participated in 3 of the 4 little poolside games – each one getting a little crazier as my level of intoxication increased.

11am – “Sensual Fitness” (i.e. learning to lapdance from an exotic dancer)

[​IMG]

1pm – “Splash Cardio” (Which surprisingly did make me sore a day later… at least, that’s my story!) I participated topless & in a g-string bikini bottom.

3pm – Some sort of dart game, which I vaguely remember, but apparently from the pictures, it got pretty crazy. And… I think I may have publicly sucked Travis’ dick by the side of the pool in an attempt to distract him from his excellent darts aim. It did not work, by the way.

[​IMG]

That night, we somehow stumbled into the Seafood place for dinner. We ate very little as I felt like I was about to throw up and Travis was about to pass out. So, what is the next obvious step after that? Back to the pool of course! And, then of course, out for the night.

Letting my ass & tits hang out came a little easier by this time in the trip.

[​IMG]

Wednesday morning was rough. It was raining & we were H.U.N.G.O.V.E.R We went into Cancun via taxi ($15USD), and we bought some souvenirs for our kids (ages 3 & 5), had lunch at Hooters, and came back as soon as we saw the sun coming out. Beeline for the sexy pool.

Due to a scheduling snafu with Temptation, we did not have our beachside wedding ceremony. However, we still did have our professional wedding photographer come and take some GORGEOUS PHOTOS (photos by Cancun Studios). Seriously, I cannot say enough about how awesome they were.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We then came back to the resort in time for dinner at the Text Mex place. (I had the shrimp fajitas, they were excellent!) And time to party… Wednesday’s theme?? Ladies in Men shirts.

[​IMG]

Thursday was by far the craziest, most embarrassing day of our trip. 2 reasons, really. #1 is a photo that needs no explanation.

[​IMG]

#2 is a chicken fighting episode. My new Canadian friend & I were drunkenly and playfully and good spirited-ly chicken fighting in the sexy pool having a good naturedly drunken good time. We then get challenged by this tall Brit, and of course, not one to back down from a challenge, we take her on. Because this girl had the arm span of Shaq, we were no match for her. We re-matched, she clawed my face, and took me down again. Rough!

A little later in the pool, she got back on some guy’s shoulders and started shouting “Britain! Britain!” (or something like that, memory fuzzy, mind you) And, like I said, not one to back down for a challenge, I accepted. Once I was up on Travis’s shoulders, I immediately regretted this decision as I saw the glare in her eye. I tried to distract her & ask her for a titty competition (knowing I could smoke her), but she declined. Hence, I went into self-preservation mode.

And. I. Pulled. Her. Hair. (gasp, shock, embarrassed face!!)

To the Brit, if you are on cancuncare, I apologize, but I also defend myself by saying that you had it coming.

Anyway, we continued to party in the pool. Oh, what a day!

[​IMG]

Thursday night was lingerie night, and I continued my trend of skanking it up. By this time, Travis was getting sick, so we almost did not make it out. However, we powered through, and we both ended up on stage somehow in a lap dancing competition. Luckily for me, I had professional training earlier in the week, so I like to think I held my own. However, I ended up losing to someone with clearly much more talent than me.

We actually called it an early night that night as we were both beginning to resemble the walking dead.

Friday was the Boobs Cruise! A Picture is worth a thousand words, so I will just post a few photos instead.

********OK, Photobucket is crashing on me, so I will not be able to load any pictures from the cruise, but if you've ever been on one, you know exactly how fun Steve's boob cruise can be!**************

We had a *GREAT TIME*! Never in my 31 years would I have imagined that dancing buck naked on a catamaran would be so much friggin’ fun.

Thank you to everyone who partied with us and gave us a vacation that we will absolutely never forget! :)[/QUOTE]

6. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    LOL... YES... surprisingly, I am well on board for next trip to be this spring (I'm thinking March...), but my hubby isn't sure we should swing it until the fall. I am working on him, though. We will *definitely* be back... it's just a question of WHEN! :) It was SO MUCH FUN! :)

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I hear that the 1st week of September is an absolute blast! :headbanger: :biggrinbandit: :ernaehrung015: :cool014:

8. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    You sound like you belong there in April. it will give you a chance to take it to a new level. lol

Thanks for the great trip report sounds like repeaters to me for sure.

9. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Yes, the first week of September is an option for sure... although, we would hate to leave all of our new October friends in the dust. Plus, we got a *killer* deal in October compared to September pricing. My hubbby is a penny pincher.

And, Vince & Wendy, I must admit that I am a little scared of the April addicts! One trip in April and we may never be the same!! ;-)

10. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    LOL after reading your trip report I think you could show us April addicts a thing or two...LOL I really don't think you have anything to worry about...however we might...LOL Great report thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice