Our trip review 7/11 through 7/19

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ERICNLIZ4U, Jul 25, 2009.

1. ERICNLIZ4U

ERICNLIZ4U Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To start off when we first arrived to the resort our rooms where ready and they served us champagne. They were not pushy when it came to going to the sales pitch as they were in Cancun.

The resort is beautiful as well as the grounds. The rooms where very nice and the bed was very comfy. The grounds are smaller in comparison to Cancun, but I actually enjoyed the smaller atmosphere
    In Cancun we normally stayed in the party pool anyway.

The weather was perfect and very hot. Next time I go I am not taking so many clothes. We were in our bathing suits from the morning until late evening and only used 1 outfit a day.

We met so many cool people, since the resort is in a smaller scale you actually get to meet and speak to almost everyone. This resort is not clicky and offers you the opportunity to talk to each other.

The entertainment staff is amazing. I have never participated in anything when we have vacationed before and for the first time I felt comfortable enough to participate in more than one game and actually won. They renamed me Trish because Gio couldn’t understand me when he asked me my name. So the whole trip I was Trish. lol. I still can't help myself to yell out Gio Gio Gio in the middle of the day. (Those of you that have been there know what I mean and those who haven’t will know soon enough). Thank you Gio, Black Magic, Noelia, Brian, Jr and la Tica for all that you did to make our vacation memorable. The staff was amazing and I wish that I could get that type of service here at home.

I heard a lot about going into town was so expensive blah blah blah. Yes it is approx 30 to go to san Lucas but worth every penny. The taxis are big vans so go into town with someone else in the resort and you can split the cost so it is not so bad if cost is an issue. There are so many things to do in town so just plan your outing to make the most of it. We went on a VIP ecotour on a catamaran. It was breathtaking just to see the natural beauty of the rock formations (Los Arcos) and the stingrays jumping out of the water. We ended at Squid roe a party like club bar and it was amazing. We had such a good time and danced so much that my legs were sore the next day.

We also ventured into the town of San Jose and it is a lovely little town. We went shopping, drank a few beers and went to a place called Baja brewery to sample some beer. They offer about 10 different flavors and it turned to be a great time and truly good beer.

If I had a complaint at all it would be the lack of choices when it comes to dinner time. Breakfast was good and lunch by the pool was very good as well. Dinner was the only complaint I had. I was not wowed by the meals and I felt I didn’t have enough to choose from. I am not a picky eater; however I don’t like feeling forced to eat something that I am not in the mood for because there is nothing else I can eat. Whatever happened to traditional Mexican cuisine? Even that was missing in the dinner menu. Even if there is only 1 restaurant open they can offer more options on their menu. David Ramsey needs to go to Temptations.

All in all we had a blast and can't wait to return. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are looking into membership, so we can return multiple times in the year. For the first time I have returned from a vacation rested and relaxed.
    To all of you that made our vacation memorable we say thank you! We would not have had such memorable times without you. Keep in touch! We’ll see each other again! ;O)

Liz(Trish) n Eric
    :daveandmo:

2. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Hi Trish (HA!)

Do you have photos of your vacation/the resort? We're starting to think about a trip for this fall and rather than Cancun, thinking Cabo - would love to see this version of the resort.

RobnStew

3. ERICNLIZ4U

ERICNLIZ4U Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here you go!

The Resort is simply beautiful! We met the greatest people and we had a blast. It has been the most fun on a vacation we have ever had. We will always remember the wonderful times and maybe we can all do it all over again.

xoxo
    Trish (Liz) :wink:

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m65/lizstoy1111/TTR Cabos MX July 2009/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice