Our Take

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Apr 26, 2021.

1. SA Attorney

SA Attorney Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Having just got back and posting my review, I did not mention the music. But I totally agree that it is not what the customers want. I feel like they are trying to be "artists" and playing what they like. However we have found this problem at several clubs. Play some music like Bruno Mars and the dance area is full. Then immediately play some techno and clear the floor. I would pay them by how full the floor is and not for their artistic ability. For the record, I hate techno, but I hate to sound like that grumpy old guy.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    That TR (except for the food choices/reviews) matches our own reviews the past 2, 3 times at TTR spot on.

Our differences is that I'd raise the ratings for the Asian (Sutra) place to the top, the Hibachi is all right, I'd give it second place as compared with getting suggestions off of the main menu from your server (they've got great ideas and the chef can pretty much do whatever you want) but I get that is pretty much an individual taste thing. Sky Bar/Pool's food is VERY good for lunch. And we do totally agree with Flame... coming from Texas, the beef in Mexico just... doesn't taste like beef the way we know it.

I absolutely LOVE Bash (because of what Stacia likes to wear out there) for about the first hour there (for us, that's usually about 9:15 to 9:30 until about 10:30 latest) and then here comes the THUMP-THUMP-THUMP-THUMP!!!! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

3. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I’d say it is 100% based on when you go. If you go during a period of repeat offenders then I would imagine the clientele would be better to be around. The first time we went was in December. Fell in love with the place. The last 3 times we went in August which of course is the times I was mentioning in the post. I realize it’s a cheaper time to go, and a lot of newbies go at this time, but that’s when we like to vacation. I’m sure if we went during one of the months that has become a staple of this forums members, we would have an experience more like the first time. With the exception of bash of course. I’m sure the music is loud and sucks year round.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice