Our Review - 21 Jul - 28 Jul (little Long So Grab A Drink)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by D&T, Aug 2, 2018.

1. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the report and your perspective. If you change your mind in the future, I suggest taking the offer, or insist on a room closer to what is important to you. Thanks again.

2. bcreekcpl

bcreekcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Must really love some ice not to go back to the resort because it wasn't readily available. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Actually, that’s a great idea!!! We just happen to have a collapsible Yeti cooler that keeps ice for days. Didn’t even cross my mind. It is now on my list of hacks. Problem 1 is solved! Yay!!! Feel kind of stupid now, but in a happy way.

4. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +495 / 0
    Actually it was the convenience of the ice. We bring a few bottles of our own sippin whiskey and such for post SNAP and late night caps on the balcony. Not to worry though, got it resolved thanks to THE Sexjunkies. :D

5. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    We overlapped for the first few days of your trip and I might have met you. Maybe I am desensitized to them but I have to say that I didn't notice that many cell phones. I saw a couple of ladies sitting in the floating chairs looking like they were reading and I know that a few times people on the Bash deck were told to not take pictures during the Sexy Pool games. I also saw security ask people to stop taking pictures in Bash a couple of times when it was obvious they were taking pics of unknowing people. As for ice machines, I never gave them a thought but I understand that what is important to someone else may not matter to me.

I saw on your trip report is that you didn't eat at Romanza. Too bad. The cannelloni is pretty damn good.

I hope that if you had as much fun as it looks like you did with all the 5 stars that you might consider booking the tower on a future trip and have your ice machines.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    I agree totally on this bit:

'the magical stair process. Which, by the way, the stairs are straight out of a Harry Potter novel, I swear they changed every time we walked them'...

Me too. My wife remembered the route to the room every time. Me, no. Those stairs change every feckin time I climb them without her.

We always push for a good Room now and it's worth it. Annoy them enough and you'll get a nice upgrade.

I hope you change your mind on returning tho. For us, any negatives are more than balanced by the positives. You sound fun, come back, we need you!!!

7. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Great report!!! Hopefully you guys will give it another try some time.
    Nice tip from the sexjunkies as well, I do believe we will be doing the same!!!!

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Theme for this thread...I can just picture people sleuthing thru the halls looking for some frozen H2O.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I can add really nothing more that others have not already posted but wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a thorough and balanced report based on your experiences and opinion.
    Thanks again for sharing!
    I do hope you work things out with the ice.
    Maybe next time take the bell hop’s advice to select another room!
    As for the privacy, I hope TTR works out the cell phone thing...and they can.
    But it is really and mostly generational and our new World which does not bode well for privacy.

10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Great conment/retort/post!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D (this is lmao)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice