Our Friend Went To Heaven

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you all of us that you have the heart to say nice things. She was such an amazing best friend to me and so many people! You have no idea how deeply I am touched and Brad will be when I show him the out pouring of all you who took a moment out of your day to touch our hearts! We will see you in May and will be thinking about you all!

2. gardy121

gardy121 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're very sorry. Truly hate to hear it. Enjoy it while it lasts because "this too shall pass". Fortunately, even the tough times will also pass.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Lisa I'm so sorry to hear about Keri! Please pass on to Brad our heartfelt prayers and condolences. She was a fun lady and will be missed.

Jamie and Chris

4. Theoriginalparrotthead

Theoriginalparrotthead I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    To all our friends... Keri passed away on Friday 11 - 21 - 2

Thank you so much for the nice words you all have sent.... It seems as though the days since her passing are moving by as if in a daze. I am so happy for the outpouring of compassion that is coming from friends and strangers alike.

We have 4 children. Our twins are 10 years old and it's hardest on them. Her passing was extremely fast and totally unexpected. Her memorial service is this Saturday at 12 noon at the Cannon Beach Community Presbyterian Church in Cannon Beach Oregon. Remembrances an be made to Cannon Beach Community Presbyterian Church for the benefit of the Keri Pease Children's Fund.

The address of the church who is administering the fund is PO Box 37 Cannon Beach Or. 97110.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At 630pm on friday evening my wife Keri Pease died at Good Samaritan hospital. Writing this is very hard for me because it is now 7:15am on Saturday. The shock and sense of loss is just hitting me. I write this while sobbing uncontrollably.So please excuse the tears and misspellings.
    She was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon with extreme stomach pain. She had an elevated white blood cell count that indicated an infection in her bowel. She was treated for the infection, pain, nausea and diarrhea. On thursday at noon her blood pressure crashed in half and she was sent to the critical care unit.(ICU). At about 10pm she crashed. She stopped breathing and lost her pulse. After CPR she was intubated and revived. She lost kidney function shortly after, and was put on dialysis. At 6am Friday she had an exploratory surgery that was deemed life threatening to find the source of the infection. The docs couldn't pinpoint the problem. SHe was sewn up and put in the icu. She steadily declined over the next several hours and was given a multitude of drugs to stabilize her very low blood pressure. All day her organ function declined and at 6pm we met with the medical team and were told we were out options and she would die within the hour. We opted to stop life support and she passed at 630pm.
    Keri was 34 years old and in the prime of her life. I loved her with all my heart and my life will be forever changed from the moment she was admitted into the hospital. Please call or write me and I will try to answer you all. Thanks for all the good times and good friends we met here. Love you all... Brad.

5. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I am so sorry to hear the news about your wife. My condolences and prayers goes out to you and your family.

6. Theoriginalparrotthead

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thankyou

Thanks Reg... Perhaps when I come for the Returners Week in May,I"ll get the chance to thank all of you in person... The drinks are on me.

7. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So sorry about the loss of your wife. We can't even imagine how difficult this is for you. Our condolences. Mike and Sue

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Although I dont chat in the Temptation section much, I would like to say from one CC member to another, I am VERY sorry for your lose!! Prayers and best wishes to you!

9. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Very sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine your devastation.

10. Theoriginalparrotthead

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thank you all.

Wow you guys are blowing me away.. It is so nice to know that there is so much compassion in the world and on this site. Keri and I have been to BBG twice and it truely is our favorite vacation spot. It isnt so much the place as it is the people we have met while there. Well.. that and the people we have met in this chatroom. It brought us back a second time and will keep bringing me back again and again.
    I feel like I need a vacation. As soon as my life has settled down I am booking my next trip. It will be a little strange without Keri but I know she would want me to go have a fun time with fun people in our favorite destination. I am looking forward it. Thanks again for all the nice words. Brad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice