Our First Time

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Charles11s, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Charles11s

Charles11s Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The wife and I are coming down later this year for the first time.

She is worried about the obligation of being naked. Are there women at the resort who are a little more conservative, and wearing bathing suits?

I’m sure once we have been there a day or two, she will open up, and not have a problem leaving the bathing suit in the room, but I want her to have a good time, and not be self-conscious.

As an FYI, this trip was her idea. We stayed at Breathless next door, and walked the beach in front of Desire. She was online looking into booking a trip to Desire that afternoon. As the trip is getting closer, she is getting more and more nervous.

2. Indyfun

Indyfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    This community never pressures anyone. You can participate in as much or as little as you’re comfortable with. She will go at her own pace and have a great time!

3. LJSwing1980

LJSwing1980 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We will be making our first trip to Desire this summer (June 16-23) and are very excited about it. Charles11s, when are you two going to be down there?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  4. Indyfun

Indyfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    My wife and my second trip. We did miches grand in feb and loved it! Heading to RM July 5-9. Still very new to us and learning the ropes.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Wife is poolside topless

Wife is poolside topless Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    We gonna try a first time trip as well to RM probably. Gonna try 1 more time at Temptation and then try out Desire. Either beginning of July or beginning of august

6. SunFunRepeat

SunFunRepeat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    My wife and I will be at RM June 14-21. Our first trip to Desire. We can’t wait. We went to Temptation for the first time last Labor Day.

We’ve read lots of reviews and there seems to be a mix of bathing suits, topless, or nude and the consensus is you do you, no pressure.

7. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    Has she read reviews of the resort? Not just here, but like on TripAdvisor or Expedia, etc? If people felt pressured to remove their clothes or do anything uncomfortable, it would be reflected in reviews.

Before my first visit to Desire, I was 110% sure I'd never ever ever want to remove my clothes in front of others. I was already shy in front of my own husband and I'd blush when I'd go to the OB/Gyn. On our 1st visit to Desire, it was amazing to see people of all shapes & sizes opt to go nude if they pleased. No one worried what other people thought because other people were respectful & considerate. There is no pressure to do anything you don't want to do. I was ready to remove my swimsuit by day 2 or 3, for sure.

Even if she decides never to remove her swimsuit, you both can still have an amazing time. The resort itself is fantastic. Being free to remove your clothing is a plus, but not a requirement to have a good experience.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Nessa

Nessa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    The beauty of the people who go here is that everyone could care less what others wear or don't wear. She will have an amazing time suit or no suit. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Being naked at DRM is not obligatory. Nakedness seems to depend on the week. I'd say average is 75% men and slightly less women get au natural. Although I've heard as high as 90% and as low as 50%. Some women (few) don't take their tops off. A few women take bottoms off and leave tops on (fighting gravity?). People don't care, so no reason to stress. I have only seen one post (on facebook) where some lady (but probably a dude with a fake account) was complaining that everyone was not naked because it is a nudist resort. She/he was beat up pretty bad.

We were the same as Charles11s, staying at Breathless (back in "16 and '17), but wishing we were at Desire next door. We were pretty apprehensive about our first trip to DRM and thought we would just use that vacation to test it out and for some "us" time, not socialize too much. We were wrong about that, guests and staff are great. No judgements or expectations. Go have fun.

10. Deleted member 57095

Deleted member 57095 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wife and I done the same thing. Stayed next door walked down on beach and we booked on the way home from that trip. Its great. We loved every second of it. We were t in lifestyle before going hut are now only because we loved the freedom. We weren't pressures at all by anyone. My wife kept her bottoms in all the time when in pool or hot tub. Went topless pretty quick but thats a norm for her. We have booked already for February Valentines week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice