Our first time 1/24/15-1/31/15

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by tgrlandboo, Feb 4, 2015.

1. tgrlandboo

tgrlandboo Enthusiast Registered Member

formerly RI, USA, but now San Antonio, TX USA
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    As I sit her and reflect on our first experience to TTR, I can't help but have a smirk on my face. Also its taken about 5 days to recover to be able to type this!! What we keep asking each other is....why didn't we come here sooner??

Fun??? That's an understatement!! To the friends we travelled with, to the new people we met, and the CCC people we did end up meeting.....how could you not have fun?? We wish we could have met everyone!!! Not enough time!!

A couple of must do's while here from first timers. The Boobs Cruise. This is an absolute must!! We had so much fun and Chinos and Omar were great as well as the whole crew. Bring an extra bottle of Fireball...we did!

We also would highly recommend the couples sensual massage. You will never want to get a massage any other way again!! It was awesome!!

And as for the staff. We were amazed by how great all the staff were. We tried to tip people as much as we could. That being said we want to give some special thanks to JJ and Danny for keeping the party going at the sexy pool....they are great!! Pedro...the bartender at Diego's was awesome!! Eduardo was always very attentive to us every morning at breakfast. and last but not least Oliver....the bartender at the bikini Bar. Oliver saw his share of shenanigans from his post because our room was nearby and we had a couple of "parties" at our Jacuzzi. I think he might have liked it!!

To sum up our trip....the best line of the trip came from the above mentioned bartender Oliver the last night we went there for a drink....after we told him we were leaving the next day....he asked how many time we had been to TTR....we told him its our first visit here.....he said..and I quote "It seems like you have been coming here for years" Hahaha!!! Don't worry Oliver...we will be.....we definitely will be!!!

Bill and Terrie

TTR 1/24/15-1/31/15

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:Glad to hear U had a GREAT time!!! :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

3. shinerfrog

shinerfrog Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Aaaaaaand they are hooked!!

Just like the rest of us!

4. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Sounds like you went and got yourself a habit

5. pairofdocs

pairofdocs Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And then you want to go back at the same time to see all your friends from Canada and the USA that you met.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice