Our body painting / Tape experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MajesticMelons, Oct 1, 2018.

1. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    I looked when Angie was doing it, it was electrical tape. It held on well in the heat and sweat of Bash. It does ripple a bit when she sits or bends, but if you paying attention to that your looking at the wrong thing. to get it off Angie recommends taking a hot shower while taking removing the tape. We had the tub on the porch so we took a hot bath and took it off in there, even then it didn't just fall off. Side note- It rather sad but amazing watching my wife go from a stunning goddess back to he regular hot self as the tape came off.
    My wife did have some irritation from it, she gets it from pasties also. Everyone's different but for her the irritation was certainly worth it. .
    I just some searches to see if anyone makes a skin friendly colored tape, no luck. I did however find and new shirt for my wife. I think I will get it for the next trip
    upload_2018-10-4_11-48-20.png

2. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    Some very 'inspirational' ideas available at The Black Tape Project ... a couple examples...
    What a wild TTR theme night this would be! (and the fellas can use a Crown Royal bag and of course, duct tape :) )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Angie is a sweetheart, known her for many years. Glad you had a good experience with her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    No pain, no gain.

5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Thanks for your post @MajesticMelons ! I have considered body painting but have never done it. After reading your experience, I contacted Angie and I am now booked! Can't wait!

6. MajesticMelons

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    You surly wont regret it. My wife stand up straighter and gets a gleam in her eye whenever it come up. Tell Angie we said hi. You should also try the sensual couples massage with the bullet. That was pretty outstanding also. To say its a massage is kind of misleading

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Just sayin'... but Stacia and I visited a Tattoo shop here in Houston a couple weeks ago in a part of town that seemed Very sketchy, but the sun was out so we braved it. Fantastic place inside! Very clean, kept very well technically. Which was/is both required by the state, and by me, if my wife's bits are going to be poked and not by my own bits.

8. Londoncrazies

Londoncrazies Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    My wife did this for white night earlier this year as well. Same thing with the tape. She had a blast getting it done, and felt super sexy walking into bash like that. Definitely a positive experience. The tape looks like regular electrical tape, but the adhesive sure seems a lot stickier than electrical tape so I assume it's something slightly different.

9. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2

I learned the same lesson with pasties.....so sad that I can’t really wear them anymore

10. MajesticMelons

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice