Our body painting / Tape experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MajesticMelons, Oct 1, 2018.

1. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Angie has been painting and taping me for several years now. We are meeting with her again for Halloween! We love her dearly and she is a great friend. We used to go to Fantasy fest every year and one trip in June we asked her if she could do body paint since she did hennas at the sexy pool. I was her first body paint experience. I really hope TTR brings her back!!!! We always fight to get her back there. Can’t wait to do the neon glow electrical tape in a few weeks!

2. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We saw it in person last week and it was amazing. It had our entire table talking about gow sexy she looked. Well done.

3. Alisa&Scott

Alisa&Scott Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 0
    WOW, your wife looks so f'ing hot in that tape! Now I am super excited to have Angie do my tape for white night in November when I'm there.

4. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    No doubt she will do a great job. Thanks for the compliment about my wife I will be sure to pass it on.

5. lakebound

lakebound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 0
    We recently used Angie for some body painting for the labor day Boobs Cruise. The wife was concerned about covering some scaring from a recent tummy tuck and breast lift and wanted to feel comfortable taking her top off and wearing a skimpy bikini bottom. .Angie did a great job the paint apparently is UV resistant as well because she still has an outline around her nipples. It wasnt long before my wife was butt ass nakid getting a bikini painted on. So clearly she was comfortable with Angie. Our trip was much the same as Majesticmelons and we never felt unease or a bad vibe. Quite the opposite actually, once the girls settled into the painting l took a walk next door to a hat shop and received quite a discount on my purchase because they are close friends with Angie and hold her in high regard. Angies brother worked at the front desk and never bothered the girls in back and was quite helpfull in tayloring the custom design we had brought in to make it work. We wont hesitate to use her again. Anguie Tattos on facebook Our only regret if we had one was I didnt take any photos, damn dont really know why either

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  6. ctxbeachbums

ctxbeachbums Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    question on behalf of the mrs.... how difficult is it to pee with the body tape and/or body painting? we did the body painting in key west but the alcohol made her forget the logistics of it

7. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    I was wondering the same thing...

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  8. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    That was one of first questions. She did the tape in that area. Which created a kind of flap. Just peal up the flap and put it back. It wasn't a problem.
    Needless to say a full Brazilian is needed.

9. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    So how does the tape work? It can't be just regular electrical tape. I doubt that would stick for long to skin so you would end up with a saggy mess, and any stronger tape might not come off easily at the end of the night, or might be a bit binding when you try to move. It must be some other type of tape?

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We tried to do one with black electrical tape and I discovered quickly that I am allergic to the adhesive on it. After I took it off, I had a new costume just like before but instead of black tape, it was red bumps!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice