Other Canadians Having Travel Issues?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Andrew&Sarah, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Andrew&Sarah

Andrew&Sarah Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Have any other Canadians gone to TTR since shutdown?

we are booked over Halloween and have had flights cancel on us due to not enough people on them apparently. Booking another now, hopefully this works out.

Anyone else having any issues?

2. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just returned from traveling all over France, Poland, and Portugal, no issues no matter where you are coming from. Just a mandatory 14 day quarantine when you arrive back into Canada for everyone.
    They will call and check up on you and possible visit your residence to make sure you are sticking to the mandatory quarantine. Doesn't matter what country you are flying back to Canada from.

3. Andrew&Sarah

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Yeah we aren’t worried about that aspect. More so the cancelling of flights to Cancun by both air Canada and WestJet due to occupancy/scheduling.

It seems every 3 weeks or so they adjust their schedule so we’ve had our original flights for the 30th cancelled already and have to rebook for the 29th with an overnight instead. Just concerned that we won’t be able to get there for our dates and didn’t know if any other Canadians have been having flight issues getting there for October, particularly Halloween.

4. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Our flight got moved from the 18th of October to the 1st of November to the 17th to 31.
    Sucks because we will miss Halloween and I had to pay the difference from our sale rate to regular. But at least we are still going.
    Flying Calgary, Toronto cancun there. And then direct to Calgary on the way home

5. Andrew&Sarah

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Yeah we were having the same issue as you. I think we found one that gets us there for the 30th. Baring they don’t change dates again.

6. Robbiefit

Robbiefit Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I've had to switch flights 3 times to try to get to Cancun from victoria for oct 14th...instead of what is usually a direct flight its a 22hr shitshow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice