Orlando FL Here I Come!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Michael F., Oct 3, 2007.

1. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    T has a convention in Disney World of all places, so am tagging along as well as my little man, Nathaniel. We fly out on Halloween. The three-year old loves Donald Duck and Spiderman. Where should I take my boy, and what should we do over there?

2. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dude i'm jealous! your kid will love it...and you will too i'm sure....Missouri and Florida in quick succession!!! getting about a bit aren't ya

3. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    my work will suffer, no doubt. but, since I expect to quit soon after T's clinic is up and running am not going to worry that much. :lol:

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What are you going to do after you quit?

5. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    probably work in the clinic...and also spend more quality time with the kiddies before they are old enough to go to "real" school. am not that certain about my specific role in the clinic, though.

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woooo yay!!!!! if the kiddo likes animals you MUST go to animal kingdom and go on the safari!! october will be good as the animals will not be hot..so they will be active. I suggest going early in the morning as it's a popular ride, and lines can get lengthy :D

7. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    looks like that park opens at 9:00 a.m. during the days we will be there. i have to figure the fastest way to get there from the resort.

8. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A great place for little ones is Universal Studios, be sure to take a change of clothes or take them on swimming suit.

After getting in, go to the right and you will find a lot of activities for kids including kind of "little water and splash zone" go to ET, road runner roller coaster and the animal live show.

Some other must seen for kids are earthquake, shark, Nickelodeon and of course SHREK.

9. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another must is Magic Kingdom, almost everything except Magic Mountain and Splash is for kids, once you are in turn right (90% of people turn left so this way you can avoid long lines) Visit Buzz and get into Tiny World, visit Micky House, see his live show and then procede to Fantasy Land, go to Snow White, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Small World and then arrive to Lierty Square; not to much here for little ones; Hounted house (that was closed last month) and the Thunder Storm rollercoaster.

10. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    are you staying at a disney resort?

if so, they will have a shuttle that goes straight to animal kingdom...

oh and the ride called "Dinosaur" there is a bit scary! It may look like a good one for kids, but I don't think it is. Actually I'm not sure a 3 year old would be tall enough even?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice