Orange Bracelets!

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by HammieJ, Feb 25, 2011.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    So I read that people were doing this on the Temptations forum and I think it is a BRILLIANT idea!

Wear SOME type of bracelet that is ORANGE! It can be plain... say anything you want it to say..... or whatever else..... as long as it is orange!

This is how we will know another CancunCare member at the resort! :D

I'm kinda obvious because not many people have BRIGHT WHITE blonde hair lol. Plus my girls are practically famous there.... LOL KIDDING!!

but I will definitely be looking around at Spencers, the dollar stores, Claire's, kohl's and wherever for something BRIGHT orange and super cute! :D

2. Country Cut

Country Cut Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a plan although you won't be able to miss me for the cut up cowboy hat I wear. It's my drinkin hat and always comes with me. Finally had to retire one last year after 5 years of service, this new one has only made one trip down, it's not even broke in good yet.

3. MURPH1212

MURPH1212 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    bracelette

I will be picking some up to take with us a swell.cant wait mar 28 cant come soon enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice