Opinions on Discos/Clubs

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Melanie, Oct 24, 2003.

?

Your favourite Cancun club

1. La Boom/Tequila Boom

93.8%
  2. Coco Bongo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dady O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mambo Cafe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bulldog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Senor Frogs

6.3%
  7. Fat Tuesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hawk

Hawk Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This last trip I decided to go with the BBg staff everynight. Although I had fun at every one of the clubs, La Boom was my favorite.

Fat Tuesdays: we had the roped off VIP section with gallon jugs of Margaritas. Lots of fun, they took us over to bungie jump but it was too windy.

Senior Frogs: I agree it's over rated, but everyone there was having a great time.

La Boom: Great dance music, lots of room to dance!

Daddy Rock: We ended up in the small section outside. Had a great time with Jose from BBG. Must have danced for 4 hours!

Bull Dog Cafe: My wifes favorite, she love rock and roll. Live band was good, drinks were the best of all the clubs, Not very much room to dance and no one was in the tub.

Coco Bongo: Nice setup, we were with people that really wanted to dance and there really isn't much hope of doing this here. If you go with the intention of people watching, drinking and enjoying their shows you'll have a great time! If you want to dance, and socialize than you may be dissapointed.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    La Boom is the best for couple party.

3. Violet aka SENORWH0RE!

Violet aka SENORWH0RE! Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am SENORWH0RE!!!!! Went in July w/ bestfriend met MAFIA people that worked there.. came back in December to see them again and another trip planned for May.. SENOR FROGS IS THE BEST!! SMALL AND PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME MUSIC!! AWESOME STAFF (Abe, Jaun, Chaqueto, Willie, Alex, Rene, Moses) I LOVE YOU!!!!! See you in MAY!! SENOR FROGS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Violet have you ever eaten at Sr. Frog's, they actually have pretty good food (note: the one and only time that I have used the 2 for 1 card).

The only other time I have was on a Bar Hopping thing in 2000 and I have got to say that it was a night and club to remember.

5. VioletnEllen =SenorWhores

VioletnEllen =SenorWhores Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okk... yes we ate at SENOR FOR FREE!!! Thank you ABE!!! Ummmm we drank there for free and are VIP!! WE love our friends... Ohhh willie!! ohhh chaqueto!! ohhh juan!! FUn dancers and super funness there! SENOR FOOD IS GOOD ONLY WHEN FREE, which is all the time!! Soo yes it is good!!!! Ummmmmmmmm their drinks are good when free too.. oh wait.. that means they are good all the time... b/c it is free all the time!!!!!!!!!! They are awaiting our beautiness in May and cannot wait to see us... WE LOVE YOU CUNCUN SENOR FRIENDSSSSSSSSS........... ps.. in 2 years we will live there and work as two EMCEE girls!!!!!! the boys are excited!! OK BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. stud

stud Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dady O is the best.

7. CHEEZESTK

CHEEZESTK Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    COCO BONGO!

I LOVE THE CLUB, IN CASE YOU HAVEN;T SEEN IT I POSTED A SHORT VIDEO OF THE SHOW. ALSO THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE WITH ONE BAR, I NEVER HAD I GAVE THE BARTENDER 200 PESOS AND HE WAS MY FRIEND FOR LIFE. BY THE END OF THE NIGHT I HAD MY OWN SECURITY WITH ME/!

8. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the opinions it is helping me out a lot. I now know where not go for open bar as we planned on purchasing them every night we went to a club and Coco Bongo was on our list. We will drink before we go. Thanks again I really enjoy reading all the posts and different opinions of people.

9. Tracy

Tracy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    missed

This was very difficult to do as I really enjoyed all the bars that I got drunk at...haha :headbanger:
    There is one club I noticed wasn't listed....THE CITY... I thought that was pretty good...not my pick as rock music is my favorite, but non the less I think it should be on the voters list.

10. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dady'O is the best..... second place, The new Dady Lounge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice