Open drapes...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by applesauce, Nov 28, 2008.

1. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Our first time at the resort had us in a room in outer siberia (3rd floor, too!). Since I was the only one of us decent, I went for food. On the way back, I observed a 1st floor room with the drapes open and a full on GB in progress with more guys knocking on the door.

I went back to our room, gave her the food, and thought to myself "Yup, best money I've ever spent".

2. applesauce

applesauce Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We shall certainly keep our eyes peeled (or watch for peeled eyes, whichever the case might be!)

13 days!!!!!!!

Alice, Angel, Andrew, & Carey

:shock:, :shock:, :p , & :p

3. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    our first year we were 3rd floor at the quite pool and saw a little bit... :)

this year we were first floor facing the italian restaurant..... :).... We have no idea if anyone saw anything... ;).. but if they were looking I'm sure they did.. :D

4. MarknTami

MarknTami Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Open Drapes

Our 1st trip, didn't notice any open drapes activity, but did see a couple getting very busy on their balcony overlooking the sexy pool while we sat at the bar. Does that count?

5. Bern & Steve

Bern & Steve Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    We never saw any open drape shows.. but probably provided a few... well not so much open drape as patio jacuzzi shows.. I did hear some comments from someone walking by about wanting to smack that ass that keeps bobbing up and down... :bootyshake: I doubt we would have minded too much... :wink:

7. Ranger3744

Ranger3744 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We tried! but there was no activity outside our window and our balcony was pretty much hidden. It was fun trying!

8. Altergoman

Altergoman Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good times.

well the wife and i found a couple going to town quite loudly above the quite pool on our walk back from dinner, we sat at the quiet pool bar and enjoyed the show while playing around a little ourselves, after that we went back to our room and put on our own but with no viewers, we had a room on the dock end, very lonely there . the next night we went back to see if there was an encore but the couple where just hanging out so we gave them a show on one of the little beds near the quiet pool, security seemed to stay away while we did our thing, then we went to the beach for a naked swim and found a young couple mid coitus on the volley ball beach. temptations was the most sexually charged place we have ever been, on the first hour or so my wife was creeped out , first night was topless for the first time ever in public, second night full show for the couple and a few passers, and third she was looking for playmates for us, we never found any but we are going back in august.

9. NijandMel

NijandMel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: good times.

LOL!!!!!! Great............get my husbands hopes up will ya!!!

10. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :oops: glad we was on the top floor this year with all the nosey pepople looking in lol but we also seen plenty from our room :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice