OMNI CANCUN

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cancun Honeymoon, May 24, 2006.

1. Cancun Honeymoon

Cancun Honeymoon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D Has anyone stayed at the OMNI Cancun recently? We were there last May 2005 and had a wonderful time/honeymoon. It was perfect. I hear everything is great, even better, and up and running. We leave June 17th for 8 days with four kids in tow. Get to stay in the villa so we are excited about that. Anyway - let us know what you have seen or heard about the OMNI and Cancun this spring. Thanks, Kathy

How do you add that rolling ticker for the date at the bottom of your forum topic? :idea

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome aboard. Allow me to move your thread to the Cancun Info forum. Chances are you wouldn't get many answers in the Scuba and Snorkeling in Cancun forum :lol:

3. Cancun Honeymoon

Cancun Honeymoon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much :D
    I guess I wasn't in the right place. :lol:

Could you help mke with posting my pic. on line for our moniker?
    I guess I need to reduce it first but don't know how.

Thanks for you help. Cancun here we come. :clap:

4. Paul79UF

Paul79UF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we just stayed at the omni in March for spring break, the hotel was almost 100%

I stayed at one of the Omni villas in 2004 with a couple of friends, it was awesome. We had so much room and no one was bothered by my snoring. :)

5. Cancun Honeymoon

Cancun Honeymoon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks

Thank you for the update. Sounds very good.
    Can't wait to get out of hear and do some R & R. :umbrella:

How was the new jacuzzi bar at the beach?
    I hear that is the best improvement they made overall along with deeping parts of two pools.

Have you done any of the tours and would you recommend them for adults and older teens :?:

:lotsofmichaelf:

Kathy & Bob

6. Paul79UF

Paul79UF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Thanks

I've only done the Aquaworld Jungle Tour, which I thought was fun and worth the money. They take you out to a reef to snorkel and you get to drive a little boat.

7. cancundreams

cancundreams Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. Cancun Honeymoon

Cancun Honeymoon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMNI June 2006

Thanks for your responses.
    I can't wait to get back.

DO you want to meet up for a drink at some point during the stay.

We will have three or four kids in tow, but they will be in the pools (teenagers), We plan to spend a lot of time in the Jacuzzi bar with the heat and drinks. We are 43 and 52, maybe a little older than you - but we do have fun and like to meet and talk with the travelers at the OMNI.

Have a great time - thanks!
    Kathy
    :lotsofmichaelf:

:daveandmo:

9. pcuezze

pcuezze Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if all the "gardenview rooms" here are ground-level rooms facing the pool area. We stayed in one before and it was. We're going again July and booked this type of room, but now I'm having a concern that there may be another type of "garden view". I don't recall any rooms at ground level on the front side of the hotel, nor on the sides. Anyone know for sure??

10. Jodi MN

Jodi MN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Omni April 6-17, 2006 and it was WONDERFUL! The Jacuzzi bar is open now and larger and nicer than before, same goes for the Pina Colada. The rooms are all updates and really quite nice. I have always loved the Omni and it's much nicer now all the way around than before (and it wasn't bad prior to the updates).

I have some pics of our April trip at www.picturetrail.com/jodi323 That will give you a general idea of what the Omni looks like now.

Have a great trip!

pcuezze - I believe the garden views can be a few floors up, not just ground level rooms. If you really want a ground level room then I suggest emailing the hotel prior to your arrival and make a request...can't hurt. You can get their email addy from the Omni's website. www.omnihotels.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice