Omni ***** AI/EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Kris0784

Kris0784 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fun for 20 year olds?

I am going to Cancun in late May and was thinking about staying at the Omni. From what I hear, it isn't really a party place. Would three 21 year olds and a 19 year old still have fun here?

2. Kris0784

Kris0784 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tours

How do I find out about the tours through the hotel (i.e. Tulum, Chitchinitza, etc.)? And with the wristband at this hotel, do you get free cover charge at some of the bars?

3. marcpea29

marcpea29 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omni Hotel - Beware!

My friend planned a wedding at the Omni hotel, and the vast majority of the guests were staying there. He received an email 2 weeks before the date of the wedding (2 days ago) telling him the hotel will not be open. It's very obvious they knew well before 2 weeks that it was going to be closed an additional 2-3 months. Extremely un-professional, now everyone in the party has to find different accomodations in less than 2 weeks time and he has to find a new place to stage the reception. I will not give any Omni hotel my business ever again.

4. marcpea29

marcpea29 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Response from the Omni

See my prior post....here is the actual email from the Omni ( I have removed their names). Keep in mind this is 2 weeks prior to the wedding:

Dear Mr & Mrs,

Due to construction delays that unfortunately are beyond our control with the $15,000,000 usd renovation ocurring at the hotel after Hurricane Wilma, We won´t be able to have the hotel ready for the wedding of Miss XXXX and Mr.XXXX

We had have processed your cancelation of the charge to your credit cards for the one night room deposit. You won´t have any charges to your credit card from Omni Cancun Hotel.

We appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

Israel Gatica
    Sales Manager
    Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas
    Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort
    Phone: 011-52-(998) 881-0670
    Fax: 011-52-(998) 885-0184
    Toll Free: 1-800-446-8977
    Email: igatica@omnicancun.com.mx
    www.omnihotels.com

5. Paul79UF

Paul79UF Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. twinkle toes

twinkle toes Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Paul

That really was a great review and pics, thanks very much for sharing them!!

Toes

7. sheriandbob

sheriandbob Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics,.,,thanks

8. Jodi MN

Jodi MN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omni Cancun Vacation Pictures

If you'd like to view my pictures/slideshow, please go to the link below and click on the "April 2006" album. Enjoy!

www.picturetrail.com/jodi323

9. IceColdPenguin

IceColdPenguin Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think we got a room that fits 4 that we bought off my aunt who has a timeshare with omni vacation club, are these rooms better than the normal hotel rooms, any more info i should know?

going there for SB in march

10. RhondaLv

RhondaLv Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Going to Omni

Going on our first trip to Cancun May 16 this year anyone else goingThen?
    Please bring me up to speed on how to plan this trip, I am so excited Have never had a passport and been anywhere but Cali, Arizona and our Arizona Mexico I find out for sure if our reservations are at the Omni on the 19th of this month or this little place I forgot the name but there wasn't a to promising review on the other place, We won this trip lol suppose to be free oh well it was a great deal anyway especially if we get the omni, how busy is it this time of year, how far from the town are we it seems we are in town am I right? any information I would greatly appreciate.
    Rhonda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice