Ok, who did I catch a bus back from Pat O's on Wednesday???

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't for the life of me remember which CC member I caught a bus with back from Pat O's on Wednesday. I've been plagued with this question for the last few days and really need to know who it was lol. I vaguely remember catching the bus and having to run to catch it because it was about to take off. There was a CC member also running to the bus with me but can't remember who it was?

2. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that would be me. :lol: iwas the one who was calling you in so we could get on the bus, I saw our group leaving and I came back for you. I was also looking for joe, but never found him. I'm pretty sure he never got on the bus. I think the person running with you was maaaaaybe shauny, but I'm unsure.

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought it might have been you but couldn't remember well enough. I know I saw Joe back at the hotel that night. Joe, Riki, Trigger, and I went on a hunt to find a room full of girls that still wanted to party. I remember Joe yellin somethin outside one girls room like "Knock Knock get ready for the C*CK or somethin like that HAHA!!!! Unfortunately we didn't find a single door willing to open so me Riki and Trigger walked back to phase 2 where I found some Aussies to hang out with and have a couple beers. I was supposed to go get my board shorts on and meet them out at the beach but once I got to my room I was OUT lol..

4. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh craaap, you just brought back a memory. I was rolling with that curly head dude, and we were in SOME chicks room. Holy crap...I almost forgot that Whooole thing! LoL!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice