Ok ok My Trip Report

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by whdream, Mar 29, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok here it is...No complaints and there will be no question period afterwards :cool: Please and Thank you :cool:

day one

Left the house at 3am to go and pick up Marissa...brrrr morning. Get to Park and Fly and wait for silly bus...Long line, which moved quick though..Met Nonski at Airport...Get on chilly plane and try and sleep..>Eat nasty egg something or other breakie..

Get off plane, and race for luggage..Nonski’s took forever mine was almost first out!

Get to hotel, room isn't ready, we decide to crash on couches. Then once room is ready we head out to the pool area..That night we are to meet everyone at Slices....That night was a fun night..We hit Slices with everyone, then head over TO Carlos and Charlie’s.>There was dancing and BEERs!! You have seen the pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

day two

Wake up get into bikinis and hit the pool, we managed to get some sun in before the rain comes, so we head inside. I think I slept while Marissa and Nonski went to the Mall. That night we head to the City to see Pit bull. Our hotel get's us PRIMO seating right in front of the stage. You saw Marissa's pic, we were that close. He didn't come on till like 2or 3am but it was worth it...Boys were met! Kisses were had! And I saw my boyfreind!1 ha ha

[​IMG]

day three
    Another day of sun and sand, we hit up Bulldogs that night with the hotel. It was pretty much us and the Brits from our Hotel...Smoothy and all his buddies were there....We were tucked away in the Flintstone corner of the bar which was nice, but a little secluded.,....We had a body shot done by the someone...And LONG the make out show...Won't name names though!! for confidentiality reasons! ha ha
    I also ran into two Guys from the Board there randomly, RicoSuave, and geesh I feel bad i don't recall the other guys name. I got the "You look familiar" line, Which I was ready to run, then when he mentioned the board, I was cool! ha ha They were so nice, and one was dead cute too!!

This girl sat with her arms crossed the WHOLLLLLLE time in Cancun she was from our hotel! I don't even know why she came to cancun ah a
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

day four
    More sun and sand during the day for me!
    That night we have the CC party at 830 with all the peeps form the board. We get all ready, and take a cab to the meeting spot. We head on in to Carlos and Charlie’s looking for some familiar faces.....We don't see any...It was packed and BUSY!
    We ask the guy at the door about Steve, which he ended up knowing and said he was wandering around outside, we head outside in search of Steve.,

We wander around the front of CC for a while, after getting hit on by several random drunk people we headed upstairs in the lobby of the mall to get a better look...See noone, We did send up seeing Sharpie searching and doing the same as us. We head over and explain we can't find anyone, and it's been almost an hour..So we all decided to call it a night and go and meet up with out hotel at Basic.
    So we head past Slices to go and get the bus, when Shauny is standing yelling and waving at us from across the street. So we head over, and see everyone, Henry, His friend, Steve, Rikki, trigger, Shaun, Kristie, Steve…

The confusion was cleared up and they explained they decided to move the party over to Slices, and try and save everyone from paying the 35 open bar price.
    So we sit and have a drink, and a shot! ( thanks Steve) Chatted with old Gay man doing MAD tequila shots with his friends at the table beside us…Too funny.. He was hammered, I think Henry got a pic of him..

Then the CC peeps decided they were going to the City, seeing how we were already there the previous night to see PitBull, we decided we were going to Basic with our hotel!
    We all said our goodbyes, and left,. We jumped into a cab and got to Basic just as our hotel was getting outta the bus! Timing..

We get into our VIP area which was on the second floor with the glass floor..Eeek Marissa and Diana wearing skirts! Ha ha. Nonski didn’t even notice!

So we got ourselves a wee table and started to drink….We danced and then the stalking began of the 3 buff dudes.. (ain’t going to explain it…it just happened) They were from our hotel…And boy oh boy…And Yes it was ALLLLL my doing, I was the prime stalker! We followed the white hat everywhere! Ha ha. Nonski is good at “Where’s the white hat” game….he ehee. Jeopardy music was playing in the background ha ha I swear!! But thank gosh only two guys were wearing white hats ha ha

So we end up finding white hat guy and his friends (from our hotel) and chat with them and dance….so on and so forth.,……..end of story for you guys…Diana was a good wing man that night…
    Evil muha ha ha
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

day five

More sun and sand action at the hotel…

We head to DaddyO’s this night with our hotel. And it was a fun night, it was us and the Brits again ( Smoothy and his crew) And a couple gals from our hotel.
    Music wasn’t the greatest personally. We tried to make the best of it….

But I was tired from the night before…
    We had a good laugh though..Seems someone had never seen a seat on a toilet before…..Nuff said on that….

day six
    More sun and tanning for us…

Marissa and nonski went shopping for stuff, I hung back at hotel..

This night we went to Senior Frogs with the Hotel. We had the back room to ourselves pretty much. And not before long, we had run into a huge group of people from CANADA…Was every so happy, needed to know the Hockey standings..ha ha

Met f68374837 ( hee hee) from the board. He was every so nice. And then met the rest of his crew there were tons of them. They were too nice..We partied with them pretty much the whole night, I got myself some pretty nice ass beads from this one dude named Craig, he was there for his Bachelor party I believe. He gave me beads with like clay doves on them it was cool.

We watched the kissing contest ugh…And watched the upside down shots being taken by chicks…

After all the picture taking, and getting hit on…. The two of us called it a night…. Made sure to bring home our YARD glasses though…Always try and bring those home…….

The bus ride was always a laugh on the way home……we ordered pizza and ate on our special couch, which we did every night…..We were then joined by ADD, he was someone we decided to call this cause he couldn’t sit still and couldn’t carry a convo for more than like a minute…He was buff dude number 1. There were 3 of them….
    So nonski went to bed and I sat up and chatted with ADD for a bit, then we called it a night, the sun was up and it was BEDTIME…

Then the mission impossible sequence began…Do do do d

day seven

Sun Sun Sun. We are trying desperately to get our last tanning day in!!

We go to Pat O Brian’s with the Hotel for our last night. It was also Jon ( our entertainment guy’s) Birthday. We were kinda blah when we first got there I think you need to be hammered sometimes to enjoy places……
    Watch Jon party his ass off on the stage for his birthday! Get some beads from him…And drink bottles…ummm bottles.

Then we notice this guy from our hotel sitting on a chair behind us with napkins wrapped around his foot, and then I look to the floor and see more blood than I have seen in real life! He had apparently cut his foot on the stage or something and managed to come back to our table and bleed everywhere..I kinda felt bad for him cause I know he came on his own, and he had a sob story to go with his lone traveling, fiancé, cheated, hocked ring to get to Cancun.

So we go over, I think our motherly instincts kicked in. We were by his side, as Luis from our hotel staff, was doing a great job of keeping pressure on the wound….Him and the Pat Obrains staff were in full force. Which was good.

Long story short, after he got all sorted and taken to the hospital, we had decided that was enough action for one night and called it a night..

Get back to the hotel and have a last time Dominos run, our buddy Fernando was away sniff sniff, so we had to get from new said dude..We apparently thought the 3 of us could eat two large pizzas and two cheesy breads! haha

Next day we leave at the ass crack of dawn....Get picked up at hotel at 620am.....Food on plane was GREAT!..

Trip over..sniff sniff

2. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boobies!!!

Good tr!

no pics from Frogs??

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't think I have any...Marissa might..

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yay! thanks girl...that was great!

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am in love with "them".

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "them" as in boobies Dennis?

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    boobies.........................

8. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    how dare you!

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great Report and Pics Dream!

Bye
    Adam

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Adam.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice