Ok, I'll go first...

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Apr 29, 2007.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think I am still hungover.

Thanks for a fabu party, hope the neighbours chill out a bit. Just a bit of harmless fun. :wink:

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    sounds like you all got a little crazy..............

3. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks RiverGirl....It was great to meet you also....I know what you mean about the pun....couldn't agree more...

4. johndish

johndish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well sounds like i missed a wicked party... probably glad i missed as I would have been very hung over....

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was one of those bonding experiences. Made us all feel like we were kids again I think. (I'm getting too d*mn old.)

6. Deana

Deana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok here is the update ... We only.. I repeat only had 4 women complain about us... Spoke with my landlord about it.. It was something like this... Well I've gotten 4 phone calls today about the party.. don't do it again.. and then some other stuff about the rules... the best was his last comment... "if you have another party he wants to be invited".... :lol: Told him how very sorry I was that my friends had way too much to drink and that it wouldn't happen again.... (notice how I blame all of you) .. Thats what friends are for ... right?
    Anyway, I did have to sign my detention letter this afternoon.. The letter is in spanish.. so had to quickly go have Ged translate for me.. Basicly it says my guests were bad and rules were broken.. and then something about respect.. So as for now I still get to live here.. only diff now is... the women that didn't like me before have a reason now.

7. drjim

drjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dee, So sorry I missed your party I was so looking forward to meeting everyone again but work is work and they were swamped at the Hospital and they asked me to come in a little early....Thanks for the invite, hope to meet up soon, sounds like it won't be in Pok-Ta-Pok anytime soon though.......glad everyone stayed safe and noone showed up at the ER.

8. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The complaints were from women, not men. That's hilarious.

Next time we'll invite the landlord.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice