Ok all, need some help!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Kaluta, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Kaluta

Kaluta Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all,

New Canadian to the site, so bear with me!

Buddy of mine, both 28, heading down to Cancun for March Break 2008; looking for a massive party, so we dont wanna stay in an old-folks home, but we dont wanna get stuck in a ghetoo hotel, either. Looking for a nice all-inclusive (price not a big issue). Debating between Riu Cancun or the Grand Oasis...thoughts?

Also, how much spending $ should we each bring? Our goal is to be inebriated as often as possible for a week, so we wont be going golfing or anything like that.

Any advice, feedback, etc would be greatly appreciated. Get used to me, cause I plan to be on this forum a lot tille we go...thanks!!

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :wave: there will be lots of responses soon....

I'll just keep mine to WELCOME to the board!!! Get a picture so we can see what you look like, if you need help, pm Steve and he will help. :D

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oasis cancun! It is where MOST party people stay if you are looking for a party hotel that is crazy 24/7! Oasis is the biggest party hotel in cancun!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    personally i'd take the riu.

just my thoughts.

and welcome fellow canadian :wave:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Quick overview:

Rui:
    Very nice hotel, Great location, not many breakers, but a very nice hotel! Quiet, so that if you need sleep you can get it, however, still plenty of people staying there to have fun!

Oasis:
    24/7 party, non stop partying, students and young people EVERYWHERE. Nice place but not super fancy, If sleep is what you want, this is not the right place for you.

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    riu = can't beat the location (walk to clubs) + much better quality

the beach is better at the Oasis though

7. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where in Canada are you from?? Cause to be able to afford the Grand Oasis or any or the Riu's during spring break is very impressive!!! lol

The hotel which will be recommend the most will be the Oasis Cancun, other ones you might want to look into is the Gran Caribe real, any of the barcelo hotels.

Oh and welcome to the board!! :D

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey buddy,

Out of the 2 I dunno which i'd take the Grand oasis gives you access to The Oasis but the riu is a beautiful hotel

Moneywise take as much as you can and just go wild, but if you dont wanna do that some people on this very site take only $350 and get by fine

although i like to take more...I stay for 2 weeks and take about $1800 Just because this is the place i go to have crazy fun just splash the cash if you got it

9. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the riu has alcohol dispensers on the walls

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

sold! :beerdrink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice