Oh Well......

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SueAnn, Mar 4, 2008.

1. SueAnn

SueAnn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh well, we decided to visit the Pacific coast instead, so we're going to Puerto Vallarta...... We'll always remember what a great time we had at Temptation (BBG)

Have a wonderful summer! :daisy:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. AndrewCha

AndrewCha Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ahhhhhhhhh good old PV! Been there 7 times in the last 5 years, and it is alot of fun! Went to BBG/TTR for the first time last fall, and I gotta tell ya, it was a tough decision where to go this spring, but it looks like TTR has won out! :cdncat: The staff's overall dedication to their jobs, the food quality, better beaches, & last but not least the comaradarie between the guests (and all the beautiful single ladies @ this resort!) gets my business from now on!

5. SueAnn

SueAnn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello!

Hello and thank you all for your replies! We're staying this time at the Royal DeCameron Costa Flamingoes in Bucerias, just north of Puerto Vallarta. It's a family resort, and I'll have to keep my bikini top on, but what the hell? We all have to make a sacrifice sometimes! lmao

We are so looking forward to our trip, and there's no doubt in my mind that at some time in the future we'll visit Temptations again, we had such a blast! :daisy: :daisy:

6. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have been looking at PV as a possible destination and have heard nothing but good things about it. The Getaway really sounds like it is for much younger people, and I am looking for something for adults only, not only for toples sunning, but also because I am in an elementary classroom all day long and do not want to spend my vacations with children, unless I am with my own.
    Are there any other adults only resorts in PV that you know of?

7. SueAnn

SueAnn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI Beth, we're staying at the Royal DeCameron in Bucerias, just north of PV. It's a family resort, but has an adult's only pool at block 5. It has very good reviews at Trip Advisor, so we thought we would take a chance! I don't know of any adults only resorts in the PV area other than the BBG, there maybe some........ good luck, and let us know what you decide!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice