OH SHIT! The weather?!?!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ARomance, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Theoriginalparrotthead

Theoriginalparrotthead I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Dude... I heard it was snowing in Cancun... Holy Shit Batman....

2. becks

becks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: okay, for those of you who are worried about the weather, I am not trying to make things less than what the may be BUT HONESTLY, when we were slated to go, it also was calling for rain, and even when we were there it said it was RAINING! and it was HOT!! :huh: I do not know who does the weather for Cancun, but man, I think they are all wonky! it was nothing but blue skies and hot :cool: the whole week we were there, even the two days the weather channel said it was raining!!! CRAZY, hey? Like I am talking above 30 degrees hot, excellent vacation weather.

Don't sweat it, you will have time for that when you are there!

Becks

p.s. and if it does rain a day, I suggest going into town to the markets, Market 28 is great, we had a blast bartering, got some great stuff and it is all indoors so you won't get wet. The bus system is actually faster than the taxis 1/2 the time and way cheaper. Remember to get the price out of the taxis before you get in, lots of times we got the taxi for a buck each going downtown, if you don't like ones price, just walk over to the next guy, it is great!

3. becks

becks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: okay, for those of you who are worried about the weather, I am not trying to make things less than what the may be BUT HONESTLY, when we were slated to go, it also was calling for rain, and even when we were there it said it was RAINING! and it was HOT!! :huh: I do not know who does the weather for Cancun, but man, I think they are all wonky! it was nothing but blue skies and hot :cool: the whole week we were there, even the two days the weather channel said it was raining!!! CRAZY, hey? Like I am talking above 30 degrees hot, excellent vacation weather.

Don't sweat it, you will have time for that when you are there!

Becks

p.s. and if it does rain a day, I suggest going into town to the markets, Market 28 is great, we had a blast bartering, got some great stuff and it is all indoors so you won't get wet. The bus system is actually faster than the taxis 1/2 the time and way cheaper. Remember to get the price out of the taxis before you get in, lots of times we got the taxi for a buck each going downtown, if you don't like ones price, just walk over to the next guy, it is great!

4. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It rained on us there in October....about 10 minutes and in the middle of the night.

We're looking at around 90F when we go in 2 weeks and I can't wait!!!!

5. ARomance

ARomance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay here's a question.. Is it common to be windy in Cancun? The wind was blowing hard the whole time we were there and someone said that was common.

6. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been in October...windy January...windy and end of February...windy. So in my experience its windy there. Helped keep it from being too hot though. :D

7. ARomance

ARomance Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I grew up in So Cal and we took all our vacations to the Mohave desert where it was 105+ So the hotter the better!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice