OH MY GOSH!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by shauny, Feb 9, 2007.

1. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHAT THE HELLS UP WITH THE FORUM ITS DEAD, COME ON BRING IT BACK TO LIFE!!!

2. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola Shauny! :wave:

I'd really like to help ya out and try to bring some life to the forum, but ... well it's Friday night and I'm STILL working~ and have been here for over 12 hours today already .....so not a huge amount of energy flowing from here!

Good news is that I'm working because I am leaving in a week to stay in Mexico for a month, so I'm not really minding it so much.

Okay... here goes....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3: :bounce2: :bounce3:

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hola Shauny!!!! I'm here too!!

It's too cold here to go out.

I'm leaving for paradise on Thursday. Not for a month but I have 4 trips planned in the next 4 months...and many after that as well. :lol:

4. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn you all.......lol one thing is blondie whered you come from and you suck yu get a whole month in mexico lol and klaw HEY!!! i think wen im in california you are all coming out there with me for big ass party!!!! ok?

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can count me in for a "big ass party" anytime. I love California!!!

What part??

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so far its san diego coz the college i want is central to the arts district which is like a walk away from the beach........

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are so lucky!!!!

San Diego is my absolute most favorite city in the US without a doubt!!!

I envy you if you get to live there. If I was going to start all over again in a different city that would be the city no questions asked.

I love everything about it!!!

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    move out there and ill roomy with you>>???

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You gonna clear that one with Kristy???? :lol:

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im here too :wave:

i just got in from going to the place that did my last oil change to yell at them :evil: bloody bastards. so pissed.

then i went for a tan...

then i went to the video store to rent something, but they didnt have it. i bought licorice instead... apparently they have chocolate covered licorice coming in on tues. its from australia. i wonder if jen has had it :-|

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice