((((Officially Retired))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Mar 20, 2008.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to start off by saying, it was nice to meet alot of you forumers this spring break 2008. Most of you who know or have met me know I tell my story of my trips through my photos. Well....the worst thing that possibly could ever happened...happened. Mexico Pol*c*a stole one of my cameras one night. My love for the country went down hill instantly 1 day before I was supposed to leave. I still have 1 camera that has 1 gig of pictures, however when I post my pictures its all or nothing. A Mexican ruined my love for Mexico and I will never return or subject myself to anything Mexico Affiliated. So in closing I am now Officially retired and there will be no trip 10. I ask any moderator who reads this final post to place below my name Retired Oasis 9 Time Allstar* once again, it was nice meeting you all.

Take Care,
    ((((KP))))

2. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh wow!!!! I am so sorry to hear that... you must be so upset. I have to say the Lobby bar was rockin daily with good tunes and I knew all I would have to do is follow the music and I would find KP. It was so awesome meeting you!!!!!! Its really unfortunate that happened to you and I am sure Cancun will not be the same without you next year :cry:

3. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow sorry to hear that man.
    on the flip side it was great meeting you and getting drunk in the lobby. you turned that place up another level. can't wait to see your pic report.

4. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear that man. It was nice to finally meet you this year.

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is like so saaaaaaaad, i never got to meet KP :cry:

sorry about your camera... its really bad when for a guy like that we all mexicans end up seen as "bad people".

hope u had a great time, and it wouldve been amazing meeting you :(

6. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yo KP was good to have met you down there and thanks for the multiple shots of various liquers!!! Was deffinately something seeing you do work at the pool with the beads and your portable DJ booth LOL.

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey man good meeting you briefly i was also subject to a bad mexican but it doesnt spoil my opinions on the rest every country has bad eggs. cya around buddy!

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sorry to hear that KP, but yeah like others said dont tarnish all Mexicans with the same brush. There are some who are out to take advantage but most are not. Good to see you again although didnt chat much.

Since you have hit 1000+ posts I'll be glad to add your custom title as requested. I'll set it up now.

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its been a pleasure KP.

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NOOOOOOO! :cry: Say it ain't so!

I love looking at your pictures, you are a wonderful photographer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice