OFFICIAL UnOfficial CC Party: Take 2. MARCH 29th, Sweet or Terrasta

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Princess015690, Mar 4, 2011.

1. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah... I have to take side for Norma... Just remember, she works everyday till 9pm, then a long cab ride home, shower+dollup + cabride to tulum + busride to the Party Center...

Its hard to be in the HZ before 10 on such a tight schedule... and BIG respect for doing this nearly everyday ;-)

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eat your words bitches!!!!!!!!!! i got there before 10! woooooooooo

yesterday was fun, little party tho, but quite fun... i loved everyone hope we can hang out more this week :)

and thanks tori and nico for letting the world know how good i am hahahahaha love ya both!

3. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whats her secret in all of this

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. maxsteel

maxsteel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +205 / 0
    we had a great time, it was nice to meet all of you.

soon I'll post some pics-

Y Norma, eres una diosa, lo pasamos muy bien contigo, te damos gracias por la noche que compartiste con nosotros.

One thing to remember: we came back to our hotel I think at 5:00 AM crossed 3 towers to get to our room, and my wife wanted to smoke... had to walk (barefoot) back to the lobby to ask for some matches and before going to bed I was so drunk I pressed some buttons on the clock/radio next to bed that messed with it's configuration.

In the morning my wife jumped off bed and told me o hurry up because we had to checkout at 12:00 and it was about 10:30 and hadn't packed. Quickly I had a shower and when I came back from the bath I took my wristwatch only to realize it was 8:30 AM. F**ck I had only slept like two hours.

Back to bed, then packaged suitcases, checkout and wait for the Transfer with a terrible hangover.

LOL

5. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I think the ol Fletchter and I got you beat. Out till 4, sat in room for 30 minutes, caught our transfer at 5:15 in the morning, boarded the plane at 7:45 all with no sleep. No time for a hangover.

6. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and Mo had a great last few hours aswell.

Went to sweet and ended up at ultra until 330ish and mo takes home two girls to me by melia I stay behind to get a burrito. Minutes later he calls me telling me he needs money because the cab driver is trying to get him thrown into jail for no reason. I run over there because no cabbie will take me. 2 stopped and only wanted to sell me coke and the other would only take me to the whore house.

I get there to save the day and all I see is a cab driver speeding off and everyone laughing.

Get back to the oasis at like 6 and pack real quick because we have a 740 transfer still no sleep we go to the beach to watch the sun and quick swim before a security guard told us to stop.

Back to the room to get our bags before we check out and while we are checking out they caught a brazilian dude covered in white paint. Supposedly he broke into the paint closet and started painting random things.

At the airport duty free we start taking free shots and finally eat burger king and were just delirious at this point begin talking to everyone.

Finally get on the plane and just sleep all the way until new York.

7. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you guys are awesome too!!!! i had an amazing time! tell your wife i love her and im wearing her earrings tonight :)

regresen pronto!

8. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    max wheres the pics at fool?!

I had such a good night that night.. :)

9. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    some pictures...

[​IMG]

CancunCare Women <3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if i had a mexican boyfriend... [​IMG]

and my love
    [​IMG]

10. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    haha omg!! to everyone who showed up for my birthday without me...... omg I am sOOOO sorry! Apparently i had underestimated how much i drank on the Boobs Cruise on the 22nd... then came back to the hotel and tossed back like 5 more.... and almost fell asleep at the dinner table. lol. I went to lay down in bed after dinner and well... never woke up! Til about 11 or noon the next day i think it was!!

lol sorry! you guys know im a light weight! Back here in jersey i dont drink and even one wine cooler gets me drunk! :)

I love youuuuuuu <3 :D

Thanks for the concern though! :) :birthday: <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice