**OFFICIAL MEET UP at THE OASIS!! March 13th at 1pm**

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Steve was great to see you again. Everyone took off to the Booze Cruise and I stayed at the hotel drinking and meeting more people there. I flooded my room this night when I passed out in my shower (Apparently the tub had a draining problem so it was holding water.) I woke up w/ a pretty big gash above my eyebrow (I'll have pic up soon) and don't remember how it happened. Maybe I fell in the shower? Ah well all in a days work. But I was sicker than a dog on Friday and spent most of the day in my room and didn't go out Last night. I was 3 hours early to the airport and due to delays I didn't get back till almost 4pm. So I was at the airport in Cancun at like 5 am then at houston airport for about 4-5 hours before finally flying back to dallas at about 3:30pm couldn't get anyone to pick me up so had to take a cab home after about 45 min of attempting to arrange pick up from friend/family to no avail.

Now I need to get some rest.... ttyl

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Good to meet you again too. Sounds like a nightmare journey home. Get some rest and recovery in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice