"OFFICIAL" June themes. Party Up JUNE JUNKIES!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by $parkie7, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Nicole&jwalter

Nicole&jwalter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings,

this will be our first time at temptations June 26 - July 1. looking forward to the experience.

Couple of questions of the experienced pros: i'm trying to understand the conflicts on the theme night between the resort and the Cancun care regulars.

Specifically Wednesday 26th night leather/fetish theme and the ccc animal print and Saturday 29th night. red dress and sexy uniform. I'm torn. I have a nice leather corset I could wear on Wednesday (or a rubber fetish dress) and a somewhat tame (for Temptations) animal print dress.

I need your expert guidance, In this environment, I'm not shy about showing off the goodies, but don't want to be the only one in a corset if you're all in animal prints, and red dress on Saturday if all the ladies are sexy cops.

any advice would be appreciated.

Nicole.

ps I'm excited, this is gonna be fun!!

2. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Last year I wore a vinyl corset on TTR fetish night and there were only 2 others in fetish type wear, but the great thing about TTR is I never felt out of place. If you want to rock the corset do it :)
    As for red dress/911 night I am wearing a red dress with my 911 accessories. No matter what you wear as long as you are confident that's all that matters.

My friend and I are there during part of your stay. We look forward to meeting you!

~Shawna

3. shinerfrog

shinerfrog Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Welcome to the group, and you are right, it WILL be fun!!

Tom & Lorie

4. crar0520

crar0520 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Glad to see some more people for late June! You will be fine no matter what you decide on! You will find you will fit in with darn near any outfit, theme or no theme! :). Or, bring multiple wardrobe changes! :)

Alicia

5. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Welcome to the group! As some others have said, wear what you are most comfortable in. I for one have a corset lined up for one night, cant remember which, but it's one of my multiple changes...

I am a multiple change outfit kind of girl. I usually wear the Resort Theme for dinner and then change into the TTR Theme (except lingerie night - can't wear that to dinner). For Red Night, I have a red top with black skirt (I think) I packed last week and can't remember exactly what I have in there. LOL.

So, you won't feel out of place if you are with our group...regardless of if you are theme or not. :headbanger:

~Jill~

6. abkeywest

abkeywest Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Packing tonight, driving to Miami tommorow and staying the night at an airport hotel. Our flight leaves at noon on Wednesday and we land at 12:40 (got to love time zones). We hope to be at the sexy pool by 2:30-3:00 and start to party!!! See you all soon.

7. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    You leaving means my trip is getting closer since we spend your last day there with you!

Safe travels and save some tequila for me! :beer4:

~Jill~

8. Nicole&jwalter

Nicole&jwalter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got my outfit for lingerie night. and on second thought i'm wondering if i might be pushing the envelope a bit.

I was planning on wearing an Underbust corset with stockings and pasties w/tassles, (somewhat burlesque) will this be taking too far? The pasties are only 2" wide and don't cover very much, will unleashed boobies be too much? (If i'm the only one in pasties, maybe tone it down with a bra or a Boa?)

Nicole,

9. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sounds perfect!!! I have pasties for another night. No biggie. Most of the time, people wind up naked on lingerie night anyway. I think you'll look hot!! :icon_biggrin:

10. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Like they said, you will be dressed perfect.

I will have a little more coverage as I am dressing like a dominatrix. Gotta make them earn it ya know. *spank*

~Shawna

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice