Official crappy weather thread

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Steve, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The last couple of months of Nov and Dec the weather has been pretty bad. A lot more rain and cloud than usual, people who've lived here 20 years have never seen anything quite like it.

It doesnt have a fancy beach shot, it just points at the sky but you'll get a good idea of current weather from my webcam site. It updates every second during daylight hours and you can see the clouds move in almost real time.

http://www.webcamcancun.com

2. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Favorite weather site

The year that it rained the entire time, the following web site was very accurate in their forecast. I told myself not to look but with all the odd weather happening around the globe, I took a peek.

www.accuweather.com

3. RobertNI

RobertNI Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a vacation!!

:D

Hello All,

Just got back from Cancun.
    24th to 31st December. The only reining day was Monday Christmas day.
    The rest of our journey were just good enough to go out take sunshine our any activities.

The only bad experience that I got there was 30 minutes before my departure at the airport, somehow I lost my cellphone and could not locate it anywhere. :evil:

Happy new year to you all!!!

4. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D As most know we have been doing Cancun in Feb for like the past 10 years or so. And every year the weather gets colder and colder. Last year had to be the first year I had pants on every night.. Hope all this rain stops soon before Feb..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice