Official Cherry Poppers 2017

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ajay, Mar 10, 2017.

1. DennisandErica

DennisandErica Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0
    2 DAYS!!! Finished watching the ribbon cutting! I haven't been able to sleep, for sure now I will not sleep again! May need "some" wine tonight to help....

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Can't wait till Saturday after seeing everything going on today. But I kind of expected that!

However, a bit bummed I partially handicapped myself before this trip even begins, and I am hoping for a quick recovery. In a true stupid-ass Steve maneuver I added another notch on my concussion belt and either bruised or broke my ass bone. On Sunday I was sitting at the patio bar at the golf course we hang out listening to a great band. Another friend of mine was having a party, and he lives in the surrounding area of the golf course. So instead of driving to the party we decided to just take one of the carts and ride to his house and come in with the cart the back way. It was a great idea, but instead of taking 2 carts we figured all 4 of us should just hop on one. My friend and I took to the back to stand where the bags go and held on. A very fun and exciting ride, and I was thinking it was a bit dangerous, but nevertheless a hilarious way to arrive at the party. Well hours and many drinks later it was time to return. My ninja balance wasn't what it was on the way there, and I ended up falling backwards off the cart on my ass, and hit my head on the concrete. My head is still soft and fuzzy, and my neck and ass hurt. Pretty happy it wasn't way worse, so I am not even that mad, but still pretty disappointed in my own stupidity. I hope it all gets better quick, cause as Elyse already said "You don't want to start of vacation with injuries, as you get enough already" hahahaha!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    Wasn't before one of your last trips you took a shitter off your bike, careful when you get older these things have a way of creeping up again.

T

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Yea I did do a flip off my bicycle and broke a couple of ribs with some rough scrapes, but it wasn't surrounding a trip, so no problem there. Yes years of martial arts, hockey, and just generally being an idiot that thinks he is as agile drunk as he is sober have not been good. I am not lookng forward to my future, and just hoping by that time they can just go Robocop on me and put my brain in a machine.

5. DennisandErica

DennisandErica Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 0
    Hope your fuzziness is gone by Saturday!!! I usually end up looking like a big bruise by the end of our trips to TTR. I was playing volleyball and ended up with a hugegantic bruise on my hip. We named it Herman and thought we were going to have to get a passport for it to come home. I had that fucker for months!

6. Chris & Riley

Chris & Riley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0
    I thought my husband's foot was gonna rot off after he got a sand abrasion playing soccer lol. I'm a nurse and I'll say he was about 48 hrs from IV antibiotics for cellulitis. Weird how something that at home would've healed in 24 hrs almost was a hospital stay there lol.
    Taking a good first aid kit this trip!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice