** official april theme nights **

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by matchandahalf, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Glad to hear you can wear what you want and still fit in :wink3:

I'm not much of a costume person because the never seem to fit right :icon_sad:

Short legs, big butt...need I go on :ranting1:

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tiff, wearing the costumes is more about bonding with the rest of the folks that are there, not looking amazing in a costume. Witness my goofy glow wig from September that will be making a reappearance in April. costumes are just a way of making the night even more fun due to mutual silliness.

But certainly, no one is going to give you a bad time if you don't want to do the themes. Maybe just go with the easier themes, like white night, red night, orange night. Or wear scrubs and a bikini top with a stethescope on Rescuers Night if you want to draw attention away from your legs and up to your best assets. On White Shirt Night, wear a skirt under your white shirt if that makes you feel more comfortable. costume night doesn't mean running around nearly naked, although that often ends up being the case. More trips = less clothing, it seems.

Few people do ALL the themes. We all want to wear a sexy dress on at least a couple of the nights. So pick a couple of the themes you are comfortable with and go with those.

[​IMG]

3. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Lol I plan to do some themes, probably cowboy night, maybe naughty nurse, lingerie, white and red and orange night but I have some dresses that I would ratherr wear on some nights. As for a big butt, so what you will fit in, TTR is totally accepting.

4. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks ladies, I'm usually not a self conscious person and I know I'll have fun regardless. I actually love my body the good lord gave me and my hubby always makes me feel amazing. I'm certain I'll find the courage to participate :)
    Can't wait to make this official first trip and make new life long friends. Come on April!

5. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

The first year we were there we didn't have any costumes and felt out of place .

Its a great place to be out of the box and have fun and not be judged (too harshly,lol)

6. Tc123123

Tc123123 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Tiff take it from us. You are a great looking woman whether or not u lose ur glasses(inside joke). Both of you guys are awesome and we can't wait to party with you. All I know I will have drink waiting for you when you get there. If we remember correctly you were practically in your birthday suit so just wear that lol. :xyxthumbs:

7. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    If it's any consolation, I felt exactly the same on my first trip, being on the more "mature" side, I thought there was no way I would be wearing costumes. I took some "covered everything up" lingerie - just in case - drank plenty of tequila that night - and had the best night ever! The rest, they say, is history, now costume shopping is a big part of my holiday! Sexy, silly, sophisticated, whatever I'm feeling that day. Like the girls say, even a nod to the night's theme makes you feel part of the party from the outset. Go for it - you won't regret it!

:daisy:

8. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
  9. Roadstar Riders

Roadstar Riders Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

The first time we went we didn't participate in much. Leslie was VERY self conscious. She gets braver and braver every year. Not sure what that means for this year. Either way, it doesn't matter - there is no judgement by anyone. Just do your own thing.

10. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice