** official april theme nights **

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by matchandahalf, Jan 18, 2013.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was afraid I was going to log in today to find everyone ranting at me about the schedule! Thanks for the nice messages, everyone. I am learning at the feet of master theme night organizers Monique, Kim and Sue. :)

It's up to you to round up the support for Fetish Night! I set it while Donald was there, as he seems to be supportive of the idea. I know you wanted to wear your orange dress so I made sure there was an Orange Night before you left. There was no room for it the prior week because of Cowboy Night.

I am very cognizant of the fact that you would not be able to make the cruise on the 15th, Paul, but you and Lisa are the only people arriving on the 15th so far, and a cruise on the 16th would be rather close to the one on the 19th. But maybe Steve will go with the 16th. Things could change a lot between now and when the dates are chosen.

Anyway, we won't all be able to do both cruises during the week of the 13th-19th as there is just too many of us. I'd personally love to do both, but it's more important that everyone who wants to do a cruise gets to do one. Last April during the really busy week Steve did not let people book the second cruise date until everyone who was ONLY able to go on the second date had booked. Then he opened up deposits to people who had already booked the first cruise.

I bought an orange bikini, so I guess I will try for the cruise on the 19th and I will see you and Lisa on that boat! Got your orange trunks yet? :biggrinbandit:

2. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glow Night

For the newbies out there, Cancuncare members often add glow night to white night because IT JUST LOOKS COOL. It's up to you to bring along glowsticks and other glowing or light-up items to wear: headgear, necklaces, bracelets, cock rings (oops...there I go thinking inappropriate thoughts out loud again :cool014:).

Monique knows a great site you can order unique glow items from (that's your cue to post the link, Monique), but every dollar or costume store will have glowsticks at a minimum and usually a bunch of other glowy accessories.

3. Leilani

Leilani Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow, so Karen, you are the one that organizes theme nights at TTR? I thought that would have been something the resort does. Is that why there were random folks dressed like cops or neon people a couple nights when I was there, yet I knew nothing about it?

Just for fun, here is the closest I have to a fetish photo. =)

[​IMG]

4. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    We will work on orange bathing suits. I got an orange Mets hat in October to "Represent". We will also be bringing a tube of glow sticks again, Ebay is great for that!!! Getting very excited!
    Paul & Lisa

5. Doug&Val

Doug&Val Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Val bought her white dress shirt today...because mine are too all to big for her. lol

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the first time I have done the organizing. Somebody volunteers to do it for any month (or week) that there is going to be a significant number of Cancuncare people at the resort. The resort has its own theme nights (the ones in red in the schedule)...we just add some of our own.

7. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    No worries. I have my eye on a rather nice Cowgirl outfit too!

:daisy: Fetish anyone?

8. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Me too Glenn and I will do both.

9. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Ask ans you shall recieve.

PartyMart.com: Party supplies, Halloween costumes, Wedding Favors & Decorations

Canadian site so canadian don't pay duty. Takes a week or two to get the stuff.

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I knew you two would be up for that, and probably also for the one that (according to my predictions) should happen on the 23rd. Hope we can manage to get signed up for two during that busy 13-19 week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice