Octoberbreast official group

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Darin & Melissa, May 10, 2013.

1. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I can get on board with a sports night. They make tiny mesh jersey style tops that would go great with a pair of booty shorts and knee high striped socks with heels! Hmm......

2. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Redneck/White trash is always fun. Oh wait, we live in Fort Worth thats everyday around here.

3. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I was just thinking that Melissa and I will probably be bringing down a large batch of gummy bear shots. They have become a staple at our pool parties so we'll definitely need to bring them to this mother of all pool parties.

4. GEO

GEO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    We don't get there till Halloween week, but we are up for about any of the theme nights. School girl went over big when we were there and sheer / glow combo was pretty good. lingerie night is always a hit. I like the bead exchange idea and the black dress night also.

5. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Wouldn't that limit participation to US peeps though? We have football in Canada, no really we do, downs and yards and everything! But we're not as passionate about it, unless Saskatchewan people come lol

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    So here is our opinion on theme nights... We did lingerie night (thurs), white/glow night (fri) and red night (sat). We didn't participate in the others because Jen looks so damn good in a tiny little evening dress that we would rather go that route than a white mans shirt or a policewoman, etc.

However, some of the ideas you are throwing out there are pretty sexy so we might be swayed. See thru is a favorite of ours. Hell jens wicked weasel is see thru when wet. The bead idea is interesting. Maybe the sports thing if the girls did something cheerleader related? If we are talking jerseys we would rather go sexy dress. As for black dress night, my favorite dress of jens has not left the bedroom and it happens to be black. Didn't make it out during our last two trips. Hopefully October!!! I will run some of these by her tonight but I have a feeling the response will be are you kidding me? We just got back a week ago :(

7. HannahMac

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was thinking the same thing. We could do a more broad sports theme then? Would that be something you guys would be interested in?

8. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    You keep posting picures and you'llbe able to get these guys to agree to anything...........lol

9. HannahMac

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Lol! I just figured out how to post a bunch in an album. No nudity because I don't want to get into trouble with Steve (yet), however, I'm sure I will have to slightly break the rules after our October trip. ;)

10. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    You can show boobs in your private albums.

M

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice