Octoberbreast official group

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Darin & Melissa, May 10, 2013.

1. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    So the typical pattern seems to be....

Monday
    ---------- Ladies White Shirt Night

Tuesday -------- 911/Rescuers Theme
    Wednesday ---- Schoolgirl/Kilt Night
    Thursday -------- Lingerie Night
    Friday ------------ White Night + Glow Night
    Saturday -------- Red Night
    Sunday ---------- Cancuncare Wear Orange Night

I did notice here: http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem...ficial-june-themes-party-up-june-junkies.html that they've changed a few nights up and included a sexy black dress night which I'm OK with as long as it replaces rescuers. When we were there in April that night was a bit of a bust... so to speak.... haha I said bust.

Ali cringes when I post, I know she does.

2. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We will have to figure out if there will be a Boobs Cruise when we are there. Hoping there will be! I think most of you have mentioned going on that if it is an option. No need for a theme on the night of the cruise as most of us won't be in any condition to be able to successfully pull off the theme night.

3. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So true Honey........So True! LOL.

April

4. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Ok. So I know this is the typical go to, but I think we can be a little more creative. I like the bead exchange night/see through dress night and there has been some talk of a sex toys exchange night which would be fun to pair with maybe little black dress night (maybe with a sexy fetish twist on the little black dress???). Also, I would SO much rather do an orange swimwear DAY instead of having to hunt for an orange dress considering that is not a fantastic color on most people hence making finding a dress in that color challenging. I def want to keep white night and lingere night, those are great. And I can do school girl/kilt night. I agree we can do away with rescuers night, unless people are dead set in it. And please friends, lets keep the suggestions going. I can help organize the 1-15, if someone who has a later October trip wants to pick up the back half of the month then feel free to pick up where we leave off!

5. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Very true. We will have to hold off on assigning the actual days until we have the October cruise schedules, but for now we can continue to cull the suggestions and then we can fill them in when we know the official schedule.

6. Mr Mac

Mr Mac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's up my amigos and seƱoritas? Nice to join Octoberbreast and see all the traffic already. We are going to have an epic time at TTR with you sexy people! School is offically over for summer break so its time to grill, chill, and wait anxiously for Octoberbreast to arrive ;)

7. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Steve does not post the cruise dates until a month before so just leave free night and we'll slide it around.

8. antncille

antncille Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    our 2 cents on theme nights...love the school girl/kilt night idea, a night where women come dressed in their man's shirt would be cool, lingerie night a must! other than that, we will go with the flow although, we dont really see the allure in 911/rescue night (maybe because Ant wears one all the time, lol), orange night? really? and white night for the women is nice, but the guys look like good humor men, just our take, BUT...we will go with the flow cant wait :)

9. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Many of the women where their man's dress shirt and heels on the white night instead of a white dress so you wouldn't need to setup a separate theme for that. We did Orange Day last year at the sexy pool, but that wasn't all that exciting. Just a sea of orange so if you are in to that, it would be a blast!!!

10. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    I am a fan of the LBD night (Little Black Dress). And the Rescuer's night is kind of cool, too. I do not care for the Men's Dress shirt night because it gets so freakin' hot wearing a long-sleeve shirt to the bar. I know, I know, I should just leave it unbuttoned, but even doing that, I was way too flippin' hot. I had to go change, thus negating the entire 'theme', you know? I would much rather just start skimpy to begin with in order to make sure I am not a sweaty mess! ;-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice