Octoberbreast 2015 planning thread!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Darin & Melissa, Feb 18, 2015.

1. bcreekcpl

bcreekcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Surely we can all meet somewhere in the spring. Jenn and LT- come up with a plan.

2. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    This adulting thing sucks...ready to be careless and have fun in the sun again. I'm not sure if I will make it through these 11 months. It's cold up here...like boots, mittens and jackets cold. Miss you all terribly.

Nikki

3. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    November is looking hectic for us. Maybe in December we'll start thinking about the next trip. We are doing a long weekend in Las Vegas in January if anybody is interested in joining us.

4. P-n-J

P-n-J Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheap pitch for my employer:

American Airlines will offer new access to Cancun, Mexico - one of Mexico's most popular destinations - when it adds new service from four U.S. cities in 2016. The new seasonal service to Cancun International Airport (CUN) will operate on Saturdays from Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT), Nashville International Airport (BNA) and Kansas City International Airport (MCI). We expect that customers may begin booking flights for these new routes in mid-November once governmental approvals have been obtained, and service will start on March 5, 2016.

I know there are people in most of those cities that are part of our group.

5. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Can you get them to lower the rates for flying out of DFW?

6. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Hey friends :) Hope everyone is doing well! Missing everyone so much! We actually met up with Parrish and Jacquie in Charlotte last weekend! We had a blast. It was actually the highlight of our night.

[​IMG]

The rest of the night did't end up too well... We've come to the conclusion that we will never ever visit an NC strip club again!

Anyway, we miss all of you so very much! I wish we could all plan a trip before October where we could all meet up for a few days :( It doesn't even have to be to Cancun! We should all pick a place to go to for a long weekend!

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    What was wrong w the strip club? Sleezy?

We r going out tomorrow night for my bday. I am hoping the after dinner plans include a nice strip club. I don't even enjoy lap dances that much but something about watching Jen get one, hot :)

8. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    When is your birthday?? I feel like I should know this information :( if we've missed it I'm terribly sorry and happy belated birthday!!

So the strip club started out great! We got there around 1:15 and we knew they would stop serving alcohol at 2 so we decided to order two doubles each so we would have some leftover after the bar closed. Well after about 20 minutes a bitchy stripper came over and told us we had to give her our drinks... I told her no because we had just spent (way too much) money on them and we had barely touched them. After I told her the bartender should have made us aware of this "law" she called security over to lead us out. I was so pissed! We had the bouncer call the manager over so we could talk to her about getting our money back and she was terrible! Told us we lied about the time we got there and that it wasn't her fault that we weren't aware of the law.

9. Darin & Melissa

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Fort Worth is a nice centrally located place.

10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    The 5th. Thanks! Very uneventful this year unless the mrs has surprises planned tonight when we r celebrating it. Last year she organized a poker party at my house with a rmsexy hostess to serve drinks in lingerie while she took the kids to grand ma's for the night. Life is good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice