October Info:

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tigers79monkey, May 26, 2008.

1. tigers79monkey

tigers79monkey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Could anyone tell me, is temptations good year around or better in certain months, I am booked for first week in October, My first visit to Cancun !!!

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been there twice in Oct and will be honeymooning the same time this Oct.

We're always gone in late Oct but from what we hear it's a blast the whole year round.

3. tigers79monkey

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    october info

Its going to be a long summer, I have my reservations made and now I am waiting on my passport, I am going to be there oct 2 thru oct 9, I have been divorced about one year now and I am ready for some fun in the sun.
    Could you tell me how you post a picture?

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Easiest way to post a picture is to send it to steve (site owner) as an attachment.....be sure you include your username. Another way is listed on "how to use this board" forum.

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29170

Our first trip was in Oct 06 and the weather was great, the resort was less full than Jan 07 or Feb 08 trips, but still great people to meet there. Have fun...wish I was going back this fall.

5. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just booked today for Oct 11-20. We've went in Oct for about the last 7 years and go atleast 2 other times during the year and to be honest Oct is always the most fun of any month we've been there. Of course that's just our opinion. The weather is perfect. Not too hot and not to cool. Just right. You'll have a great time.

6. tigers79monkey

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like you should know about Oct......I will just miss you by two days, I know it is four months off but I hope to meet some people before I go.....Thanks for the info about Oct and maybe some year we will be there at the same time.......

7. crazybeotch

crazybeotch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey! If you need a companion in October just let me know... I am sure I can show you around...Wanna be back really bad... Not long enough vacation for me...

Live with it...Change it...Or eliminate it...Sounds good!
    Jamie

8. R&LfrmPA

R&LfrmPA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    month

We have been there in January and Sept. The January trip was fun but the pools saw a lot less use because of the water temp. Sept. for us was awesome we spent most days in the pool partying. Although, you'll have fun anytime at TTR.

R&L

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice